Chicago IL

I usually hate this kind of thread BUT I love Community. You guys should too, because it's a show FOR nerds, instead of about them.

I'm really excited to see how this fits in with the show, because Dan Harmon always tries to keep Community SOMEWHAT grounded in reality. (An example for hardcore viewers: in the first fake clip show, when the Habitat for Humanity house is destroyed, they cut the line "JEFF SAID HE COULD FLY A PLANE" because that would mean they would've been in a plane crash, and probably in a hospital.)

here's a clip that isn't on youtube so i can't embed it

Also from what i understand, they're going to be showing all three episodes of the rest of the season tonight.

Chicago IL

some images that might not be hot-linkable, and i won't be able to tell if they aren't so hush

if they're not hotlinkable
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f … tos-324721

That looks awesome big_smile
More 16 bit then 8 bit tho... But hey, who's counting.

Should be fun!

Melbourne, Australia

YES!

Chicago IL
Timbob wrote:

Should be fun!

yeah i mentioned that on twitter with the hash tag #FormerViewer, which is a joke only for super fans (nerds)

Melbourne, AU
Saskrotch wrote:
Timbob wrote:

Should be fun!

yeah i mentioned that on twitter with the hash tag #FormerViewer, which is a joke only for super fans (nerds)

Gotta say I like yr twets man. I've R-T'd a few of your tweeters from time to time.

Someplace to watch this Online?

Rochester, NY

This reminds me, we were contacted about using our song "Kickpuncher" for the Community fanart show "Six Seasons and a Movie"

That was pretty cool

http://pixeldripgallery.com/2012/03/six … bmissions/

Milwaukee, WI

Dan Harmon is from Milwaukee. Respect deez nuts.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Saskrotch, I'm also a big Community nerd. I'm glad you posted this. I've been excited for these episodes tonight.
ChipsChallenge, I remember asking you if that song was a reference. I think you should cover the Starburns memorial song.

Abandoned on Fire

Cool!!  Community is easily the best comedy on TV right now.  BY FAR.  I was terrified that the rumors of it being cancelled were true but I guess not!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/0 … bc/133476/

Westfield, NJ

You know, I thought you were saying "EP" like a music EP, and I was really confused. Episode makes more sense.

I haven't been watching community regularly, only seen a few bits, but I would watch this.

Chicago IL
Decktonic wrote:

You know, I thought you were saying "EP" like a music EP, and I was really confused. Episode makes more sense.

I haven't been watching community regularly, only seen a few bits, but I would watch this.

it's MUCH better if you follow it regularly. It rewards you for paying attention, like arrested development did

Rochester, NY
Auxcide wrote:

ChipsChallenge, I remember asking you if that song was a reference. I think you should cover the Starburns memorial song.

That's not a bad idea at all.  I'll add it to my todo list.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:
Auxcide wrote:

That's not a bad idea at all.  I'll add it to my todo list.

You're the greatest.

Can't wait for the theme song. Sure they'll do a new version

Last edited by Auxcide (May 17, 2012 7:52 pm)