killadelphia

photos by benmasonphoto.com

Last edited by animalstyle (May 22, 2012 5:31 am)

Wilmington,NC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

clovis CA

man, i wanted that white shell =[

matt's mind

heart

very cool.  thanks so much for posting these, grinning getting to see who won.  time to think of something to do for a later one now!  very motivating!

Philadelphia

OH HEY that's not me sad

Gosford, Australia

now dnd sluggers are barely even a chiptune act!

matt's mind
Alley Beach wrote:

man, i wanted that white shell =[

yeah, i've grown sort of in love with the smooth finish in white.  its really classy looking.

speaking of cases....  i'll have the first batch of the new cases with me at blip.  a special package: case, two screen covers (black and white, both with 5mm holes), matching buttons.  they match the original light grey plastic.

clovis CA

how much for the cases? i have a buddy going, might have hime pick one up for me if theyre the right price wink
pm me =]

matt's mind

i *think* they'll be $15 for that package.  i'm not set in stone on that price, might adjust a little up or down, thats where i'm at in my head right now considering the ability to reorder after this, and the extra parts, and the shipping.  i have to price out exactly a few things before friday, this is one of them.  i've been reviewing it roughly today though, really just from memory.  after a while and when the bulk gets higher, i will have more wiggle room with the price.  this is a considerably tiny batch in terms of machine-cast parts, and the cost reflects this (and the fact its a startup project).  it was sort of generous of the factory to even bother with such a small batch, it really wasn't worth their time and they'd already sent me samples to approve.  this all just fell together really well for blip.

they're supposed to be color matched to the original light grey.  the buttons i've already gotten are, they look insane.  hopefully it all matches when they arrive.  if so its an all light grey plastics set, if not its a light grey case with something else.  i'll dig something cool up.

Philly, PA, USA

BTW these are winners from a past raffle, when we get the photos from this past one from our man Ben, we'll post those too

Czech republic
kitsch wrote:

$15

Sooooooo cheap even for the case alone. Great price!

Abandoned on Fire

Hey, these might be perfect to fit an FM chip into!  wink

killadelphia
soultron wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

such good photoz!

Wilmington,NC
Victory Road wrote:

now dnd sluggers are barely even a chiptune act!

No, now we're just barely winners. We really needed that second cart though.