Philadelphia

So I'm an animation major and we had to do a junior film this past semester. It had to be under 2 minutes but more than 1:30. I won't bore you all with the details so I'll just post the link here: https://vimeo.com/41847411. The password to watch it is "shapesshapesshapes" (without the quotes).

Thanks to Zef again for letting me use one of his songs for the credits. The main song was made by myself. Everything was made in Adobe Flash and After Effects.

Also vimeo wants to compress my videos even more than they already are for some reason so it's going to look blurry at some parts. I'm trying to fix that before I release it to everyone else on the internet.

Last edited by SubWooferSpecial (May 22, 2012 7:16 am)

Philadelphia

And now it's released to the world!

And if anyone is interested in having graphics or videos done for them, I may be able to help out. Depending on how my schedule looks, but feel free to contact me and we can discuss something!

New Orleans, Louisiana

Pretty impressive. Nice job!

SPOOT APPROVES!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

wow really loved this. I really loved the stuff at :50 and 1:24. Cool, man big_smile
and hearing Gambit at the end made me squeal.

Philadelphia

Thanks everyone smile and yeah, I had been listening to Zef's album for the last 2 weeks of producing this.

New York City

You make pretty cool transitions. Keep it up!

shanghai

nice work !

Savannah, Georgia

excellent, music, video and all!

super dope! i wish i'd have something this awesome on the background when i start gigging =P

Philadelphia

Thanks everyone! smile