Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Hey, just a quick query/request.

Recently thought deleting my itunes library because I was without an ipod was a great idea then I realised after it wasn't. Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a place where you can still download all L-S's older stuff (I've got the obvious ones ie HH, CDK and Pause releases).

Specifically looking for My Head Is A Punching Bag, Third Laser, You Can't Change The World and Five Step Plan (last to especially)

Cheers in advance!

Melbourne, Australia

You checked his blog yet?

http://little-scale.blogspot.com.au/

Yeah, scrolling profusely but from what I remember he doesn't post everything he releases on it (I remember specifically Superluminal Motion being left of it), though I did pick up My Head Is... and a few others from it so far, was just wondering if there were all in one place for future reference/ in case of more acts of stupidity on my part

So in the past now just saw a post about CM.org launching.

ad-hell-aide

I was thinking of making a living archive at little-scale.com, which would cover all of my things.

I don't have any web design software at the moment, so that's the main thing that's been holding me back.

Also, I'm lazy.

But in theory, you should be enjoying my back catalogue very soon

Melbourne, Australia

A team of scientists tried once to compile all of little-scales tracks into a discography and in the process acidentally shut down the large hadron collider. After that the project was abandoned for fear of similar word extinction events.

ad-hell-aide
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

in case of more acts of stupidity on my part

im the stupid one for not having my shit together and all in one place, sorry man.

Unsubscribe

Get an intern!

ad-hell-aide

Would anyone like to intern for me?

ad-hell-aide

Ill take that as a no.

Mishawaka, IN

I'll do it long as I get berated all the time I use that in the bedroom later on

Brooklyn NY US
little-scale wrote:

Also, I'm lazy.

This from the guy who did a song a day for 365 days while also completing a PhD program.

Step it up, Tomczak.

ad-hell-aide
Bit Shifter wrote:
little-scale wrote:

Also, I'm lazy.

This from the guy who did a song a day for 365 days while also completing a PhD program.

Step it up, Tomczak.

Good to see that you've just volunteered to do "little-Shifter 2013: 730 songs in 365 days".

Brooklyn NY US

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo  ooooo    oo     oooo  ...

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 9:17 pm)

Chicago IL

most of his music stuff on his blog is tagged under little-scale

http://little-scale.blogspot.com.au/sea … ttle-scale

there's a lot of loose tracks and such but you'll find most of his releases