yo ! that's right ! free die-cut lsdj stickers to the first couple hundred peeps who come find me in and around blipfest tomorrow thru monday. you don't even have to have a ticket, just come down and say hello ! i will be all up and around

look for the hoodie and the backpack !

matt's mind

Did you get that sticker artwork approved by Johan?  He's pretty insistant on the TM remaining in the artwork... At least he's been this way in the past with the logo.

(I'm not trying to police you, just mentioning it because I've been through the same situate with vinyl stickers, just trying to be of some help if you have them made again in the future, to sell rather than free, so you can avoid something he may not be down for)

kitsch wrote:

Did you get that sticker artwork approved by Johan?  He's pretty insistant on the TM remaining in the artwork... At least he's been this way in the past with the logo.

totally a good call man, thank you ! this did come up, but haven't talked to the man himself.  which is for sure why they're free !  just bigging him up and his great contribution.  you remind me too, its time for my yearly kickdown to JK ...

word word see ya tomorrow ! im tired an gotta catch the bus to the airport kinda early, plane (eesh). youre smart for taking amtrak (cool ride huh ?)

matt's mind

Amtrak.  Where do I begin...  For American standards in how we treat mass transit, it's alright.  Was an experience.  Compared to the rest of the post-industrial world, sort of sad and embarrassing. 

14 hours from nc.  I could still feel the wobble by the time I went to sleep...  Sea legs.  I'd do it again though!  Will do it on the way home... 

Can't wait to meet you too!  That's a crazy backpack btw.