England

There are lots of threads about all the cool stuff that people are doing in NYC.

For all you losers like me who arn't going what are you going to do this weekend?

I am probably going to go on a bike ride and meet my girlfriend on her lunch break and a friend of mine said he was thinking of having a BBQ.

George from Canada has also moved to Cambridge, so hopefully going to meet up with her and 4mat at some point this weekend as well.

England

Also I'm not going to be selling any merch or anything.

England

In fact I probably won't listen to any chip music at all. I was thinking of trying to get some of my reggae vinyl as MP3 to listen to in the car.

Last edited by Jellica (May 25, 2012 8:29 am)

Riding bikes and not talking to people. Probably juggling.

Germany/Florida

Im stuck in Germany atm so I wont be able to attend. Im probably going to get piss drunk 3 days in a row and cry about how im not at blip fest.

A gray world of dread

Attend a wedding party, spend time w/ girlfriend, enjoy the weather, sleep. If I find the time, read some books.

--

Last edited by ioflow (Nov 7, 2013 7:44 am)

lolusa
Jellica wrote:

In fact I probably won't listen to any chip music at all. I was thinking of trying to get some of my reggae vinyl as MP3 to listen to in the car.

I'm just gonna listen to Rinse FM
is that the uncool radio station over there?

Chicago

I'm gonna work a lot. And pay bills.

Chicago IL

i'm gonna be hoping that this pain in my jaw goes away and that i won't have to get one of my wisdom teeth pulled. also going to be calming my dog down at the vet's office during his chemo treatment.

Puerto Rico

I'm going to a hip hop show on Saturday because it's free entry.

I'm going to try not to go insane in this empty dorm in this empty town now that vacations started until I finally get to leave on Monday.

Cambridge UK

Yeah, I'll be having a drink with 4mat and Jellica, so all you Blip people be jealous. Be very jealous.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Working all day streaming all night and BBQs because this weather is ridiculous. Also might visit the Sealife Centre if I have the time

Turku, FIN

Chillin and listening dub.
Maybe going to see skweee marathon on sunday, if i have money.

Melbourne, Australia

Got a gig on. Going to chill out with most of the Aus crew who are in town for the gig and listen to the stream tomorrow morning. Should be a good weekend!

L0O3, C0rnw4//.

gunna hide from the hot cornish sun
blue skies =  8(