Brazil
The Silph Scope wrote:

Back in '09 8bc had a VentFest, where we played for each other over Ventrillo. It was pretty fun.
We should organize something like that (maybe with webcams?).
Anyone else down? smile

That was awesome. I would play but I can't sad

Brazil
marnuc wrote:

http://t.co/EVrAPnVq

zen albatross tweeted it

And THANKS A LOT!

Matthew Joseph Payne

We're moving. And I'm working on a commission. And I have a baby, so that takes some time.

But I'm putting together a studio in my new place, so that takes some time. And gigs coming up, so practicing, etc.

Tulsa, OK

I'm watching How to Train Your Dragon. Twice.

Portland
The Silph Scope wrote:

Back in '09 8bc had a VentFest, where we played for each other over Ventrillo. It was pretty fun.
We should organize something like that (maybe with webcams?).
Anyone else down? smile

We do that on noisechannel sometimes, I've done a few and they were pretty awesome.

Holland

I am not. Working, enjoying boat trips on my boat thru the canals in my town and drinking beer and making some music.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Me. :-(

Czech republic
Xylo wrote:

boat trips on my boat thru the canals in my town and drinking beer

Man I'd love to do this. Need to go to Holland soon again..

Holland
ashimoke wrote:
Xylo wrote:

boat trips on my boat thru the canals in my town and drinking beer

Man I'd love to do this. Need to go to Holland soon again..

Yeah it's awesome when the weather is nice. I live on a boat actually, and I got a small boat with a 4 horsepower engine behind it to make trips. ^^

Melbourne, Australia

Now that it's Monday - working - but listening to the stream,,, assuming it's going to be accessible through work firewalls.
Being too busy to listen to the stream much this weekend (and the huge Aussie contingent not being there, and doing a show of our own) has actually made me way less sad about not being there than I was last year, so thats a plus