what a dumb

shanghai

shit. did the cassette 'beat tape' revival get out of date already. i havent finished my tape yet.......

as for my thoughts on this 'nes cart release' as they call it......well look at the dude in the video. quite clearly a pretentious cunt.

i gave them some constructive critism on their video

"""its not a "NES record" as the title misleadingly suggests...... its a bloody flash drive in a nes case you retards. But it worked because you already got more people to look at your video. any publicity is good publicity i guess. i mean its a total bullshit PR thang......he doesnt even go as far to atleast lie and say 'these songs were inspired by heartache and nostalgia...like how mario felt when the princess was getting ass fucked by bowser'........or something like that. """

wow i see mad innit, wonder if i get a 'u made bro'. that'd be good
tbh i dont know why it pissed me off, i was a sega kid and zelda always bored the shit out of me. i wanna run upside down and collect rings yo ! 

"

New York City

Wow, the reaction to this is incredible.

Joliette, QC, Canada

What a Nintenposer !
lol !

Unsubscribe

This thread = no publicity is bad publicity. Ill jsut pretend it never happened.

PS: Are gold zelda carts really that rare?

rochester, ny
herr_prof wrote:

PS: Are gold zelda carts really that rare?

from wiki - "The Legend of Zelda was a bestseller for Nintendo, selling over 6.5 million copies..."

or, 1 for every 47 people in the US.

must....resist....urge...to...rant and miss the point.  smile

poor Nintendo carts.

shanghai

i dont think the rareness of the cart bothers me, hell i killed enough gameboys and casio's in my time
its just the hipster ness that drives me insane and the total non relevance to the music in any way at all
rendering it completely pointless

'and for my next release i am going to put a flash cart album inside a wagon wheel wrapper, cos we all used to eat them at school innit'

i want people to think of what they used to think of when they opened a wagon wheel. the anticipation of the chocolate and marshmellow combo, the way its like one big spherical entity of biscuit, you know, like one body of sound.........

shanghai

im really moody thesedays. i think im on my period again

Tucson, AZ

who cares

uhajdafdfdfa

well this is worse than someone making a bad radiohead cover and we let that get to five pages

Tucson, AZ

Didn't care about that either.

People are inevitably going to make stupid / shitty work that gets attention. Sometimes its going to intersect with things that you care about.  Instead of bitching about it and spreading the word to even more people, a better way to respond would be to go make some good work of your own and get people talking about it.

United Kingdom
Downstate wrote:

'and for my next release i am going to put a flash cart album inside a wagon wheel wrapper, cos we all used to eat them at school innit'

I want to see that product. Limited edition Wagon Wheel Release coming soon.

Iowa
Nullsleep wrote:

Didn't care about that either.

People are inevitably going to make stupid / shitty work that gets attention. Sometimes its going to intersect with things that you care about.  Instead of bitching about it and spreading the word to even more people, a better way to respond would be to go make some good work of your own and get people talking about it.

This! So so much this.

Brunswick, GA USA

Kotaku also publicized

so we know what fuels their fancy. It's so easy to be a hater.

Rochester, NY
Downstate wrote:

"""its not a "NES record" as the title misleadingly suggests...... its a bloody flash drive in a nes case you retards. But it worked because you already got more people to look at your video. any publicity is good publicity i guess. i mean its a total bullshit PR thang......he doesnt even go as far to atleast lie and say 'these songs were inspired by heartache and nostalgia...like how mario felt when the princess was getting ass fucked by bowser'........or something like that. """

and you're calling him a pretentious cunt? get a life.