San Diego, CA

It's my third full-length!

Thanks everyone who listened to the livestream and thanks future downloaders!

From my Readme:
It’s been about two years since I got that Game Boy Color.

And yeah, it’s been quite a ride.

Two weeks after this album releases, I’ll be graduating college. I’m going to end up programming a lot and trying to get a job in the video game industry, and hopefully I’ll end up making something cool.

But because of that, I’ll be taking a break from Space Town Savior. Not a permanent one -- just a break. I need some time to concentrate on doing something that’ll make me enough money to keep making this music. Not that money has ever been an issue, anyway. I won’t be gone long! I just need some time to get myself settled.

Here’s the thing -- the videogames I’m planning on making will have a LOT to do with Space Town Savior. So if it seems like I’m dormant, I’m not. I’m just going to be working on something big and I hope you’ll join me for whatever happens later on.

1. Atlantis
2. DNKDNCFK
3. Centuries
4. Humanize The Vacuum
5. Columbia
6. Glaciers
7. Pinnacle
8. Apollo
9. Singularia
10. Eternities

http://spacetownsavior.bandcamp.com/alb … s-past-due

EDIT: it's free now big_smile

Last edited by spacetownsavior (Jun 4, 2012 2:53 am)

this is some well put together music

New Orleans, Louisiana

Jaw dropping like usual.

Philly, PA, USA

pretty fuckin rad

Brisbane

Awesome album. Thanks for all the music and good luck on your future endeavours!

New Orleans, Louisiana

The last song made me shed manly tears especially after reading the readme file sad Loved the whole atmospherical feel that your music has and you certainly delivered in this album.

San Diego, CA

thanks everyone! I worked really hard on this and I honestly feel like it's my best work I've ever done!

Enjoying this so far

San Diego, CA

update: this album is now pay as you want/can! so feel free to enter zero in that box and grab it for an infinitely small amount!

Czech Republic

Great! As usual. You keep your high quality standart. Thank you for your work.

Phoenix, AZ

Wonderful stuff. Helping me hold together my sanity this morning.

Also this album is really long. Yipes!

Last edited by raublekick (Jun 4, 2012 5:50 pm)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

This is my kind of music. The best album I've ever heard. Omg, Glaciers is crazy. Just simply crazy. . .

heart
So much heart

I'll never get over this album. I am floored.
(I dl'd everything I could get my hands on and I will be throwing money at your feet soon)

Last edited by Auxcide (Aug 16, 2012 6:50 am)

Dude this is so rad

--

Last edited by ioflow (Jan 5, 2017 8:56 pm)

Frostbyte wrote:

Dude this is so rad