So, I'm sure you've heard of all the recent psycho people-eater incidents in the US, right? There's been a whole lot of weird stuff going on, like the dude who ate that other dude's face. I'll list them all:

- Face Eater Zombie

- Swedish Lip Eater

- The New Jersey Intestine Flinger

- Baby Brain Eater Mom

- Roomate Zombie

- Blood-spitting Doctor

- Reverse Mike Tyson

- Mad At Lowes Man

- The Mysery Rashes

- Flesh Eating Bacteria Attack

- And Another Flesh Eating Bacteria

SO! What do you think of this all? Have you made zombie plans just in case?

Last edited by Frostbyte (Jun 2, 2012 5:39 pm)

Savannah, Georgia

and just when i put thought into building a coilgun...

I mean, I do feel bad about people calling them zombies, but I mean, it is a lot of zombie-movie events that are kinda strung together. It's a matter of just in case, you know?

All of the events are very sad for the people involved.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

When this thread about saving lives during a zombie apocalypse gets moved to "The Graveyard", ironylolz

Though I reckon I'd find a kebab shop with internet connection, lock myself in it, then download the 350ish games I have on steam, about 300 of which I've never finished, then play games/eat and wank until death.

matt's mind

you can pick and choose current events and create any sort of narrative.

bath salts.

Hahahaha. Me and a band of people at my school and surrounding area all agreed to go get a few school busses from the school, take all the diesel fuel that's there, and split up in teams to go to the grocery store and home depot to get things off a list of supplies I made lol. Then we'd armor up the busses with Home Depot supplies and head out to the nearest military base!

kitsch wrote:

you can pick and choose current events and create any sort of narrative.

bath salts.

No toxicology reports yet tongue I hope that's what it is, so that stuff gets banned faster. I know a kid who got permanently messed up from that. It's really sad.

Savannah, Georgia

let's be honest, if they're trying to eat your goddamned face off, at that point you can usually call them zombies.

i'm gonna have to say if shit goes down, i'll be making that coilgun and taking a DMG, a shitload of rechargeable AAs (to supply them both), a box of nails and a hacksaw, and go turn the piggly wiggly down the corner into a motherfucking fortress. (and still make chiptunes while i'm at it!)

I guess if anything it would be more like 28 Days Later zombies where it's a virus that causes rage, though. Not undead

matt's mind

it is really sad. 

my money is on that. 

people have been known to attack/eat others while on other drugs, pcp for example.  long term psychosis is a real side effect of a lot of things too many people are doing now.  meth deserves mention...

Chicago IL

i'm so tired of this shit

kitsch wrote:

people have been known to attack/eat others while on other drugs, pcp for example.  long term psychosis is a real side effect of a lot of things too many people are doing now.  meth deserves mention...

If it winds up being that, then thankfully it might get some more public support to fight off those substances. Bath salts are awful, even the kid that did them that I know really didn't even like it.

Savannah, Georgia

so what you're all saying is we're expecting a drugocalypse? i was actually expecting that the world as a whole would slowly, man-by-man, slip into insanity and start cannibalizing and going feral up in this bitch

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Like 7 years ago my father who worked in a trauma ER had a case basically exactly like whats going on. The guy was super high and had crippling mental issues...which promted him to run down the street and take a bite out of someone. He also broke out of leather restraints and in the process, cut himself down to the bone.

Where was all the hype then?

There wasn't any. The concept of zombies has because such a glaringly mainstream thing now it's just an easy way to get publicity.

Also...if I hear one more person talk about how they "Can't wait for zombies. NO SERIOUSLY I CAN'T WAIT" I'm firebombing their house.

Savannah, Georgia

why would you WANT a zombie apocalypse aside from knowing you might get the chance to kill all the politicians

ohgodno, Indiana
Saskrotch wrote:

i'm so tired of this shit

agreed