バード大学

Hallo! I have been talking to myself for a while now about wrangling together people from RI/MA/CT/NJ into some vaguely organized collective for the sake of chipbusking and/or show-doing. I'm from Rhode Island and there's hardly any cohesion, even with neighbors like MA, which offers a moderately sized chip-scene. Anyway, anyone interested?

Last edited by Helvetica Scenario (Jun 3, 2012 9:15 pm)

Im in. Chip busk in providence? Water fire?

Boston, MA

yeah this sounds cool

Boston, MA

what were you thinking like a website for people to post shows on or are you gonna organize them

バード大学
ultramega wrote:

what were you thinking like a website for people to post shows on or are you gonna organize them

It might be as simple as organizing a Facebook page or something. People could offer to set up shows or get-togethers.

Last edited by Helvetica Scenario (Jun 2, 2012 8:49 pm)

BOSTON

we've (boston8bit) been down witht he idea of organizing an RI show for a while now (club hell is interested even), but havent been sure of there was enough interest to justify the efforts. Your thoughts?

Club Hell closed down a few months ago, but I heard someone talking about AS220 as a possible venue.

BOSTON8BIT, MA

Yeah, let's get this done - there are a bunch of us B8B folks in the New Bedford area that have had plenty of "almost" shows in RI. Got any sort of Providence connections in place at all?

BOSTON

chris, ill talk to clubs if you want to organize

BOSTON8BIT, MA

However it works, it's time to get teh south coast involved son

バード大学

AS220 is good. I've got a friend who's in the know about good Providence venues for electronic music, so I'll check in with him.

バード大学

http://www.facebook.com/groups/8BITNORTHEAST/

Join if you please.

Last edited by Helvetica Scenario (Jun 3, 2012 6:12 am)

BOSTON

https://www.facebook.com/BOSTON8BIT

?

バード大学

wat

Essentially I'm just trying to tie people not in necessarily from MA/not necessarily within B8B together in the same manner.

BOSTON

actually... youre right, im sorry for barging in. were kinda used to it. you guys just want to do your own thing and go with it?

バード大学
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

actually... youre right, im sorry for barging in. were kinda used to it. you guys just want to do your own thing and go with it?

No worries. Right this second I'm just trying to get people together and start at square one, but if we can get organized, it would be awesome to do a show over here with you guys.