montreal, qc

Inpuj sputters back to life with a mysterious release by Bunbleman.

Bunbleman - Cinnamon Fried Modulation
[EIS007]

1. Bungentle / Pictor Kyute
2. XPro
3. Fleshtruck (dunade 2)
4. Ogator
5. Spider
6. Buncats
7. Yoruneet
8. Bundogs
9. XPro Hard (coffee version)

www.inpuj.net

UK

awesome!

shanghai

new inpuj is always fine by me !

Melbourne, AU

This sounds fucking awesome.

montreal, qc

bumped, because i really really like this release.

uhajdafdfdfa

this is incredible smile))) yay impluse tracker smile))) i really like this music

TSSBAY01

the insane clown posse of ch*pt*ne

montreal, qc

i feel like this was kind of slept on, so i'll just come out with it:
this was a collective effort by _______ + ____+ _______ + _____.
please give it a shot
http://inpuj.bandcamp.com/album/cinnamo … modulation

Last edited by ilkae (Jul 19, 2012 9:53 am)

los angeles

its really good

tell your friends

uhajdafdfdfa
ilkae wrote:

i feel like this was kind of slept on, so i'll just come out with it:
this was a collective effort by phlogiston + ilkae + tempsoundsolutions + spamtron.

OH WOW i didn't know that

sorry that no one cares about good music on chipmusic.org

uhajdafdfdfa

second thoughts i probably would have preferred not to know who was behind it sad but oh well
they FORCED YOUR HAND !

why the fuck doesn't this have 5 pages of likes?

Gosford, Australia

I think it's hard for youngun's like myself to properly appreciate the technical wizardry behind these because we all have our heads in our game dude's and our lsdj's and what have you.

More specifically, the IDM kinda thing (for lack of a better expression) isn't everyone's cup of joe, y'know? Spider is 100% my jam though, so I think the rest of the tracks will grow on me.

NC in the US of America
Victory Road wrote:

I think it's hard for youngun's like myself to properly appreciate the technical wizardry behind these because we all have our heads in our game dude's and our lsdj's and what have you.

More specifically, the IDM kinda thing (for lack of a better expression) isn't everyone's cup of joe, y'know? Spider is 100% my jam though, so I think the rest of the tracks will grow on me.

TSSBAY01

these tracks are growers for sure

i didnt even feel a lot of the tracks as we were doing it and honestly as we were mashing through em i was like 'this is abrasive, people arent gonna dig it, why are we even doing a second bunbleman release'...but i feel like something was accomplished there that pushes the notion as well as our agenda at inpuj, which is to keep things organic as possible and if they come out a little weirder in the end that hopefully over time people will come around to what we have been tryin to do since the beginning.

Gosford, Australia

oh cool, i can really dig that it fits a mission statement of sorts - also suprisingly cohesive as a release which is always a plus in my books.