Have you guys seen this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_P … rtridge%29

I need to find out where to get one of these!

Chicago IL

yes, we have.

any idea where to get one?

Chicago IL

in japan via a time machine?

hey I found one! for the super famicom... http://www.ebay.com/itm/SFC-SNES-Boxed- … 256e0ebbff

*sarcasm not appreciated*

Iowa

I've seen one on eBay once for a fair price I can't remember that someone got it. I've search about the Power before it was the first cart to install more than one rom on but do to piracy Nintendo had to discontinue so I bet they are hard to find now and days

Last edited by ClairBear (Jun 3, 2012 10:25 pm)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Saskrotch is the physical embodiment of sarcasm.

Chicago IL

i mean shit, what the am i supposed to say when someone asks how to buy some shit that hasn't been made in years?

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Oh I'm not against it. Just telling him you can't spell 'Saskrotch' without 'sas'. . . Well. . . It doesn't make sense unless you add another 's'. wink

Iowa

It was only released in Japan so I guess the best place to search is Japan website stores that sell gameboy things by my guess

Saskrotch wrote:

i mean shit, what the am i supposed to say when someone asks how to buy some shit that hasn't been made in years?

you dont have to post in every thread dood

Chicago IL
Je Mappelle wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

you dont have to post in every thread dood

i will and do post in every thread

Saskrotch wrote:

Granted, they haven't made DMG's for years.

Sydney, NSW
MegaMantra wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

Granted, they haven't made DMG's for years.

They havent made DMG's what?

Unsubscribe

Its trash80's fault for building this forum on a saskrotch burial ground.