The Bronx

crashfaster, the Glowing Stars, myself and others and I will play two shows in Seattle at the end of August as part of monobomb's Route XIX tour. I'll post the complete info ASAP.

Tacoma WA

oh shit.  fuck.  what dates?

The Bronx
infradead wrote:

August 30th at the Funhouse and August 31st at Pink Gorilla (I'll be DJing between sets for that one)!

Tacoma WA

damn hopefully i can make it to the 30th.  i'm doing a putting on a show on the 31st sad

vancouver, canada

guys, any chance i could get in on this show action with a set or two?  sounds like a ripping fun time in any case.

jeez, i just realized there's actually going to be a ton of seattle chip events around that time.  i'll try my best to be down there for as many days as i can manage beyond PAX.

lolusa
minusbaby wrote:
infradead wrote:

August 30th at the Funhouse and August 31st at Pink Gorilla (I'll be DJing between sets for that one)!

Have a killer time dude !
Wish I was going to be around for that :\ wait, no i really don't wish for that . . I'm getting the hell out of here !!

Tacoma, WA

Is it gonna be an all ages show?... cause I am not 21+...

Matthew Joseph Payne

Funhouse is always 21+, but Pink Gorilla will be all ages.

Seattle, WA US
bryface wrote:

guys, any chance i could get in on this show action with a set or two?  sounds like a ripping fun time in any case.

jeez, i just realized there's actually going to be a ton of seattle chip events around that time.  i'll try my best to be down there for as many days as i can manage beyond PAX.

Can I get some of your contact info? I'll pass it along to a couple folks in charge of booking. Would love to have folks like you who are outside of the immediate Seattle area getting in on some bills, as acts get recycled more than I would personally like to see.