washington

To be honest, I'm a terrible musician, especially in chiptune, so I don't play shows. Anybody play shows in the Seattle area?

Chicago IL

there's a section for upcoming shows, and a search function.

Tacoma WA

Look for Circuits Ole in Tacoma.  Ovenrake has been putting that on.

The seattle crews been doing shows called x-bit

This is what the search bar is for...

buffalo, NY

Look for abducted by sharks.  He's actively trying get a scene going there

lolusa

Wooh another one !
Seriously check out the aforementioned shows, they're lotsa fun !

Sweden

On a vaguely related note, I think it would be nice to be able to add a pair of coordinates and a date in a tag to live show posts so they would show up in a map or something.

boomlinde wrote:

On a vaguely related note, I think it would be nice to be able to add a pair of coordinates and a date in a tag to live show posts so they would show up in a map or something.

This would be cool. I would use this so much.

Seattle, WA

Keep an eye on the X-Bit website. Pretty sure Teo (Abducted By Sharks) has more shows planned this year.

lolusa
boomlinde wrote:

I would be in favor of that. probably could help

Seattle, WA US

This Sunday at El Corazon in Seattle!!!! Me, Abducted by Sharks, Medic! Medic!, and Turtlesaur.. about to make an event page I'll link you up!

Spokane, Washington

Which reminds me, I should prolly record a song and send it to Abducted by Sharks so i can play at x-bit...

Seattle, WA US

As promised..

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/7457/ … by-sharks/

Definitely come out if you can! Always nice to meet new chipfaces :)

Spokane, Washington

I would love to go to that, just wish it wasn't a 5 hour drive....

Seattle, WA, USA

Bright White Lightning is based in Seattle.  Play shows every 2 - 3 weeks.  Recently played at Pink Gorilla, next show is this Friday at Electric Tea Garden.

Check us out at Data Airlines (dubmood's label): http://dataairlines.bandcamp.com/album/ … th-data024

washington

Bandcamp is being dumb. I was supposed to release an EP today XD