))<>((

What do you guys think?

(and I know the text blows, I'm horrible with text).

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Aside from the fact that it isn't very chiptunesque, it's actually pretty good looking
I think the text looks fine

BOSTON

awesome pic! if you want, i'd be happy to do text for it ;D

Philadelphia, United States

I like it

Central-ish VA

Remove the t.bread and this will look right lovely.  That's the only text that isn't quite right, the other font fits really well with the image.

Last edited by Beverage (Feb 16, 2010 6:51 am)

))<>((

well, I'm happy with the album title text, but not so sure about my name text.

whatever, lol.

thanks guys. ;D

edit: @Beverage: I typed and posted this before I read your response. lol.

edit again:

how's that?

Last edited by tacticalbread (Feb 16, 2010 7:08 am)

Marysville, WA

Lol I like the abbreviation 'T-Bread'.

Philadelphia, United States

2nd one's better than the first. Why not make them both the same text though? I like the bottom text a lot.

Roanoke, VA

Not that it's necessarily bad, but why does the ground-texture become starkly out-of-focus just below the shadow's cutoff?  Is this an unwanted side-effect of the text's application?   ...I find that I'm concentrating most on this aspect, which is preventing me from perceiving the image as a unified whole.

What about the title in lower-case?   ...parentheses?

(btw, i am a mime)

Also, I keep wanting to see the title in outline-format -- (light-)gray borders, clear interiors.  's just what my brain's telling me.

Think it's great overall, tho.

I think it's really nice. I would skip the t.bread in the top left corner altogether though. It looks crammed.

Top text needs to be smaller, as trashcan said it looks crammed in,

I personally would have lowered the bottom text more.

Try outlining the text in white or black, only 1 or 2 pixels thick though.

East Kilbride, Scotland

Yeah, take away the t.bread text altogether. It's unnecessary, and it crowds the picture. You can put that on the back cover or on the side part of the CD if you are planning to sell it.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Doesn't really matter what we think . it's your album art. :-P

))<>((
TREYFREY wrote:

2nd one's better than the first. Why not make them both the same text though? I like the bottom text a lot.

I tried, lol. When I blurred the bottom text layer, it took away it's 'text' properties, and I forgot what font I used, so I went searching for it. tongue

orgwell wrote:

Not that it's necessarily bad, but why does the ground-texture become starkly out-of-focus just below the shadow's cutoff?  Is this an unwanted side-effect of the text's application?   ...I find that I'm concentrating most on this aspect, which is preventing me from perceiving the image as a unified whole.

I didn't take the picture. ;p

http://mindlesspuppettoy.deviantart.com … -134279661

orgwell wrote:

Also, I keep wanting to see the title in outline-format -- (light-)gray borders, clear interiors.  's just what my brain's telling me.

Think it's great overall, tho.

I'll experiment with that. ;D

low-gain wrote:

Doesn't really matter what we think . it's your album art. :-P

Ture, lol. But I like to get opinion on things.

Westcoast Norway

You realize that text will be nearly impossible to read on thumbnails and smaller devices? That's not so good, considering it should be easy to catch your name from the cover.

I like the colors in the jelly smile

AANABAY01

i don't get it