Montreal

Today, Plogue Art et Technologie, Inc. is releasing a free demo version of its highly acclaimed chipsounds software synthesizer.

This updated version will finally give any PC or MAC musician the chance to try and enjoy all features of chipsounds.
Hear the sounds for yourself with the improved set of presets now covering an even wider range of classic video games sounds and tones.

This updated version also includes new features suggested by our current users, such as
-Standard "parameter automation" for monotimbral use. (Multitimbral MIDI CCs still available)
-Modulation settings dont change when you switch the underlying sound chip model.

The list of chips modelled:

2A03
AY-3-8910
D1867G
DMG
P284X
POKEY
SN76489
SID (6581 and 8580)
TED (new!)
TIA
UVI
VIC-I

The demo limitations are :
-Silence after a 15 minute session
-No Save

Head to www.plogue.com for more!

Westcoast Norway

Very nice! hope more people will try out the excellent Chipsounds. Will there be released an updated full version soon?

Montreal
Ogrim wrote:

Very nice! hope more people will try out the excellent Chipsounds. Will there be released an updated full version soon?

Oups forgot to mention. this Demo is also the update, so get it as well.

Cheers

Tacoma WA

mmmm ...

cool.  going to have to take this for a spin.

Westcoast Norway

Just figured it out myself tongue Downloading now!

And luv for the direct link: http://www.plogue.com/?page_id=274

Milwaukee, WI

Awesome!  I cant wait to try this!!!  smile

ad-hell-aide

Nice

A gray world of dread

Thank you! I got the VSTi to work in Buzz no problem, which was my biggest concern. I'll play a bit more with it, I like it a lot so far.

Montreal

Nice!

Please keep me posted on that front.