Nitro, your manager loads faster than standard one lol. I always just launch song through little fm, so much faster

Czech republic
nitro2k01 wrote:

Damn, is this going to turn into a race between me and Johan?

I'd love to see that kind of competition smile

Unsubscribe

I just want to see a released product, hopefully in the official lsdj branch! #lsdjmidiblues

Last edited by herr_prof (Jun 8, 2012 1:04 pm)

Sweeeeeeden
12ianma wrote:

Nitro, your manager loads faster than standard one lol. I always just launch song through little fm, so much faster

Of course. That's the power of spaghetti code written in assembly language. The downside is that even I find it hard to read the code one year after I wrote it.

Joliette, QC, Canada
SubWooferSpecial wrote:

Yeah I even got a cd from him with the drivers on it. Tried the cd first, then the other links, both to no avail. I haven't been able to figure out why. I've been just telling myself I'll go back and remake all of my songs on my computer so I can have a backup, even though that will take forever. sad

Uninstall your EMS drivers completely, after this, redo the setup but reboot your computer between EVERY STEP !!! This works for me !!!

NC in the US of America

Ya know, my earlier reply may have come off as sarcastic, so nobody would take it seriously... so I'll try a different approach:

Is it possible to transfer individual songs between lsdj.sav files? Like, if I have two different machines running lsdj, could I merge them?

Or is this link cable idea for copying an entire sav file to another cartridge?
Edit, Oh, nevermind. This thread answered my question.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Jun 8, 2012 2:42 pm)