Tokyo, Japan

FM man!

hardcore, Australia

If i was wearing pants I'd go take a photo of my libretto so i could post a photo of it.
But just assume I have one.

Oh god I have to get good at this before this compo happens xD

Did you guys check out Jredd and co.'s huge FM album on noichan? It's really gnar

Planet Zaxxon
Lazerbeat wrote:

Anyone else feel an FM compo coming on?

I tried to do a FM FOR THE PEOPLE vol2. but only got like 3 submissions.. sad

Would probably have helped if the Soundshock forums were still open, even if they weren't that active.

Planet Zaxxon

ha.. oh soundshock.. I remember I posted a song on there... me playing live drums to an adlib tracker II song.. the first comment was: "Can you please warn us when its gonna be that loud?"  I didnt understand, my tracks arent loud compared to others, but thats why computers/stereos have volume control? yes? And then I get a msg from some admin a month later.. telling me that if I dont respond to posts in proper grammar my account will be suspended. So then I never went to that site again.

Unsubscribe

I guess it requires a certain personally to hang out discussing fm synthesis big_smile

Planet Zaxxon

I agree with that one.. heh.. They made me feel like I was some 12 year old coming in and saying HEYS GUYS LISTEN TO MY SMASH SMASH. I then had the vision that all soundshock members were 60 year old synthesis scientists who sit in their studies all day creating and deciphering algorithms for DX7 keyboards.

TURN DOWN THAT RACKET YOU JUST MADE ME FORGET TO CARRY THE 1.