Hey guys,

I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out how Adlb Tracker II works...I can't find the play button for instance tongue Does anyone mind helping me out by posting a list of what buttons do what? I can't find any resource like this anywhere.

Thanks guys!

Sweeeeeeden

Thanks mang smile

I watched that right after I posted this, I'm pretty stupid. Shoulda googled first.

Planet Zaxxon

OH YESH MORE AT2 USERS. RACK EM UP!

hey nice vid!

Planet Zaxxon

and also, F1 IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.  smile

Savannah, Georgia

are you shitting me? adlib is that easy to use?!

brb installing dosbox

O2 STAR PLEASE TEACH ME. I'm so confused with this thing haha tongue

Planet Zaxxon

-10 points for using dosbox. smile

BUT, be patient my friends. Frostbyte, you just gotta do silly things with it, and just mess around all day for hours, days, weeks, months. then you will see the light.. tee hee.. Kind of a tough program to start out with I guess.. from what people were saying.. but i was so obsessed with the sounds and what capabilities it can produce so I just stuck with it hoping one day to sound like LucasArts soundtracks....

Chicago IL

also getting an old opl3 laptop on ebay is pretty easy. i got one for the price of an EMS cart, and about 70% of that was shipping

Sweeeeeeden

I get +50 points for owning two OPL laptops and -100 points for not understanding ADt2 well enough to actually use it effectively. sad

Tokyo, Japan

Actually, would anyone be up for another "laptops known to have Opl3 chips" thread?

Chicago IL
nitro2k01 wrote:

I get +50 points for owning two OPL laptops and -100 points for not understanding ADt2 well enough to actually use it effectively. sad

i've actually got 3 but i ruined 2 of em

+-0

Australia

This excites me :-)+<

cTrix! Aww big_smile Glad it does wink

I think that this program should get way more attention. After hearing what Radlib and O2Star can do with it, I think I wanna leave my LSDJ programming skills with my iamclouD name, and get into fantastic FM electro with Frostbyte.

I should probably get a laptop for this. I'd be down for a thread listing the laptops that have them smile

Tokyo, Japan

Anyone else feel an FM compo coming on?

Chicago IL

are you talking general FM or Adlib specific?