Pensacola, Fl

I'm new to these boards but I've been making tunes on LSDJ for several years now. Sadly the two bleepbloop carts I owned previously were stolen from me and I have been unable to find them (I may have just misplaced them) Oh well. If you have any you'd like to get rid of let me know!

Last edited by Snaggletoof (Jun 10, 2012 2:45 am)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Whew. Well good luck with that! wink

Pensacola, Fl
Auxcide wrote:

Whats with that? seems like a few years ago cartridges were all over ebay and basically anywhere else

Gosford, Australia

hey guys anybody got a couple unwanted sh-101's lying around? let me know if you do!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Hey, people, I'm looking for some tb-303s.

Chicago IL

hey guys, looking for some threads to derail, let me know if you find any

NC in the US of America
Snaggletoof wrote:
Auxcide wrote:

Whats with that? seems like a few years ago cartridges were all over ebay and basically anywhere else

Yes. And people bought them. And kept them.

But I'm sure there's someone on here with an extra cart or two. Good luck. They pop up on ebay every so often. And then there's kitsch...

Gosford, Australia
Saskrotch wrote:

http://chipmusic.org/forums/search/topics/user/89/

Pensacola, Fl
Saskrotch wrote:

Yeah no joke, get yer own threads

I've been keeping and eye out for them on ebay, and I bought my last two off of noninfinite. I suppose it might be easier just to buy empty carts and flash the rom onto them

However if you have any LSDJ carts that you dont want Im willing to pay what I feel they are worth (60-80)

shanghai

flashing the rom is no pain bro.......just buy a usb cart. you know at some point your gonna wnt to replace the stock drumloop sounds with other shit anyhow....good fun making crunchy drum samples for lsdj

Pensacola, Fl
Downstate wrote:

flashing the rom is no pain bro.......just buy a usb cart. you know at some point your gonna wnt to replace the stock drumloop sounds with other shit anyhow....good fun making crunchy drum samples for lsdj

I use some custom drumkits, imo you can get a lot of fullness out of the stock ones if you tweak them a little bit.

Just bought several usb carts off of kitsch anyway so problem solved, Thanks for your help people!

Ohio

( Just bought several usb carts off of kitsch anyway )

that would explain why kitch is out at the moment... sad