Chicago
Auxcide wrote:

What the fuck is Saskrotch?

and how do I avoid contracting it?

Indiana
Saskrotch wrote:

man what the fuck, i been on 8bp, i've played blipfest twice (three times if you count the 08 after party) and this nigga only heard of nonfinite and roboctopus? what the fuck man, what the fuck am i even doing

you're that guy with the tipsy song right?

Chicago IL

I'M EATING POISON RIGHT NOW

Lexington, KY
Saskrotch wrote:

I still love you, Sassy.

Also, Bit Wish, after BRKfest, just hit me up and I'll throw together a show with mah boyz, AndaruGO, HunterQuinn and SPRY! We'll party til' your boobs fall off!

Last edited by Solarbear (Jun 12, 2012 12:15 am)

Saskrotch wrote:

man what the fuck, i been on 8bp, i've played blipfest twice (three times if you count the 08 after party) and this nigga only heard of nonfinite and roboctopus? what the fuck man, what the fuck am i even doing

who

Lexington, KY
Bit wish wrote:

Yeah i saw that, the only guy i noticed was nonfinite and roboctopuss.

In that case you REALLY owe it to yourself to check these guys out! On the "Artists" page of www.BRKfest.org you can click each name to go to their Soundcloud and give 'em a listen. All the artists were hand picked to deliver an awesome performance. (Except me, of course, because fuck you, I'm playing.)

...and yes. Saskrotch is totally worth it. Check out the first track on his bandcamp release "I'll Have You Naked By the End of This ROM+". Your mind will get thoroughly fucked.

Unsubscribe

WTF CATS IS PLAYING?

Lexington, KY
herr_prof wrote:

WTF CATS IS PLAYING?

nonono. Not wtfcats. DATAcats.

New Albany Indiana
Saskrotch wrote:

Im sorry, i haven't even been in the chip community or even a year yet, And most of it ive been talking to STereoChan while he helps me. And the only reason why i know roboctopussssssssss is because i looked at pages and pages of chip on band camp and saw that he had upcoming shows and one of the was near my house, and i only know nonfinite because thats where i get ma gear.

Chicago IL

I'M RUNNING OUT OF WAYS TO KILL MYSELF

New Albany Indiana
Solarbear wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

I still love you, Sassy.

Also, Bit Wish, after BRKfest, just hit me up and I'll throw together a show with mah boyz, AndaruGO, HunterQuinn and SPRY! We'll party til' your boobs fall off!

Haha, sounds rad ( yeah, im trying to revive that word along with BAZOOKA) but im afraid that there is the possibility that i wont be able to go because im underage sad.

brooklyn
Solarbear wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

WTF CATS IS PLAYING?

*dj

Lexington, KY
Kedromelon wrote:
Solarbear wrote:

*dj

Did he go back to that?! Dammit! We got posters made already! (this is what you get for indecisiveness!!)

New Albany Indiana
Saskrotch wrote:

Give me a link and ill listen to your stuff. and im have never really have been interested in blip fest since its always so far away.

Lexington, KY
Bit wish wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

Give me a link and ill listen to your stuff. and im have never really have been interested in blip fest since its always so far away.

Haha, be interested. It's what's up. They do streams so people out in the badlands can listen in!

New Albany Indiana

soooo, how do i post pictures again?