New Albany Indiana

I was just wondering if  any one knew of any shows lately im very new to this so sorry if i sound stupid.

matt's mind

BRKfest, lexington KY, july 13th and 14th

http://brkfest.org

New Albany Indiana

Yeah i saw that, the only guy i noticed was nonfinite and roboctopuss.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Bit wish wrote:

roboctopuss.

It's Roboctopus. lololol

New Albany Indiana

Good thing i hit backspace for the last letter, might get banned.

Illinoisenoisenoise

brkfest has a huge line up, even if you don't recognize some artists, don't let that be the reason you don't go.  You might discover some more artists you like.

Chicago

for serious, if brkfest was a week later in the month, I'd try to be there. so many good acts.

Nashville, Tennessee

IT'LL BE AWESOME. there should be a bit more stuff in the fall, a lot of people who live around those parts that i know have pretty busy summer travel schedules.

IL, US

added question mark to thread title and moved to general discussion. upcoming events is for listing gigs that have a venue & time, this seems more appropriate to checking to see if anything is coming up

ohgodno, Indiana

Yea man soonest/closest show is BRKfest & thats going to be great
& for actual shows in Indiana Boomglitch & I are trying to get something started http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/7414/ … community/

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

BRKfest is so good that if I had the choice between it and Blip this year I'd go to BRK.

rochester, ny

even if you don't recognize every name, you should still go because it looks like a blast and maybe you'll find some new people you'll like.

Chicago IL

man what the fuck, i been on 8bp, i've played blipfest twice (three times if you count the 08 after party) and this nigga only heard of nonfinite and roboctopus? what the fuck man, what the fuck am i even doing

Saskrotch wrote:

man what the fuck, i been on 8bp, i've played blipfest twice (three times if you count the 08 after party) and this nigga only heard of nonfinite and roboctopus? what the fuck man, what the fuck am i even doing

oh LAWL!!

Chicago IL

i'm gonna jump off a got damn bridge shitbird i promise you this

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Who the fuck is Saskrotch?