Matthew Joseph Payne

LOOMIS, How did you do that particular top-knob placement? I've done it NeX style on the right with the board cutouts and repositioned components before.

TSC, those thumbweels are CLAAAAASSSYYYYY! If you'd be willing to share interior shots and parts lists, I think we'd all love you foreverish.

Milwaukee, WI

Sick!  I do post pot prosound, so I might try to use the volume pot for this.  Convenience!

Milwaukee, WI

@Theta: The pot needs to be 500k, which the volume pot is not (I think). I planned on using a fixed resistor for the screen and using that pot for the mod, then the volume for the mod and I just said fuck it and bought the pots used here.

@anyone who asked: I'll have a parts list/how to in the very near future. You'll certainly know about it when it is posted!

Cleveland, OH
TSC wrote:

@anyone who asked: I'll have a parts list/how to in the very near future. You'll certainly know about it when it is posted!

Looking forward to it!

Milwaukee, WI

New items posted!

Salt Lake City, UT, USA

PM about mssiah cart sent.

Milwaukee, WI

New items added.

Austin, Texas

Jesus Christ, that C64.

Planet Zaxxon

Would you take offers to purchase the C64 outright?

Milwaukee, WI

I forgot to mention the standard RF RCA jack on the back of the unit was modded to display a standard composite video out for easy monitor use.

@Telerophon: You should see the A600

@O2star: Absolutely. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Milwaukee, WI

Added PSP and adjusted prices!

Planet Zaxxon

YOU GOT PM. heart

Geneva, NY

Just curious as to which flavors of SIDs are in that thing...

Unsubscribe

Arnt those breadboxes exclusively 65xx? They ahve different voltage requirements so you cant use 85xx on them right?

I am quite curious where you found the monitor/screen you used in the C64..
I'm modding one myself at the moment and i'd love to add a screen like that as well.

Timbob wrote:

I am quite curious where you found the monitor/screen you used in the C64..
I'm modding one myself at the moment and i'd love to add a screen like that as well.

I was wondering this too. Is it a PSOne screen?