Milwaukee, WI

SOLD

-------------------------

PM if interested and I will send a shipping quote/Paypal address if applicable. Within the U.S. only please, unless you *really* need something. I might be willing to work something out.

NES DEV GEAR LOT, C64 PARTS LOT, DMG PARTS LOT, VOX PATHFINDER, TI-83, GAME GEAR, BENT DR-660, DUO/DELAY MONOTRON, MELODICA, MFB-503, KORG VOLCA BEATS/KEYS AND MODIFIED VIC-20 LOT 1 & 2 ARE NOW SOLD.

Last edited by TSC (Jul 4, 2014 9:23 pm)

New Albany Indiana

BOSSS

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
TSC wrote:

Note: the grey DMG has a really nice glitch effect to it in the higher values. It might be useful for a studio piece.

Any way of recording said effect? I'm just curious about it.

Milwaukee, WI

You can find shitty video examples embedded in the auction pages. The grey DMG video briefly shows this.

NC in the US of America

Man... I'm in love with that grey+bluebuttons DMG. heart

I just wish I could justify spending that much on a Gameboy, mods or no, considering I only do GB music as a glorified hobby. I haven't even graduated from LSDJ+Emulator yet. My electric guitar and bass guitar didn't even cost 100 bucks each. sad

But, really... I've found my dream color scheme.

KC

would you mind telling me where you got the thumbpot for the pitch?

Louisiana

I just want to say the them dial for the pitch shifts is freaking genius!

NSW, Australia

Need...........yellow DMG....

Milwaukee, WI

*edit* post no longer relevant

Last edited by TSC (Jul 17, 2012 6:54 am)

Philadelphia

I really love the way that the gray one looks. Nice work on these

Cleveland, OH

I saw these on eBay.  That's a pretty cool way of doing it! Also while your looking at receipts I would live to know where you got that little switch at the top!  I've been looking a for a decent on/off push switch that's is that small!

Milwaukee, WI

While I'm at it, can I come up with a really dumb name for this type of mod?

TSC wrote:

While I'm at it, can I come up with a really dumb name for this type of mod?

"Rock'n Roll'It!"-Pitch Mod?
I really like the idea, i also hate that you have to get rid of the speaker to use a Pitch Knob (excluding the External Pitch Knob Box Mod).
Can i suggest that you don't want to share your secret building techquine? I really would like to get my Hands on one of those, but 150 USD is a pit to pricey (even if the idea and mod is amazing).

Louisiana

@9-heart. You don have to remove the speaker for pitch knobs it's just the easiest way. You can actually fit a small knob on the side around the same area these wheels are positioned or slightly higher. My little "nes boy", as I call it. Has 3 prosound mods, a pitch shift, backlight w/ switch and still kept the internal speaker intact. It's just looking for the right materials as not being lazy with your modding. Unless you're going for the huge giant knob look then yes you have to remove the speaker...or find a new place to put your prosound mod. I however think this design tops them all. This is just pure fucking genius. Now I want to see one with these mods and a half clock mod done on the opposite side of the case. Now that would be almost like having sex for the first time!

Last edited by Vex (Jun 11, 2012 8:12 pm)

Cleveland, OH

Also you can fit the knob on the bottom left by simply trimming the audio board and moving the capacitors.
I believe this one was internally pro-sound modified and I just removed the filter board but if it wasn't it would be already to the left.

let's not forget the top knob i started doing years back, while we are thread-jacking and posting pics of our own shiz. the gnar gnar boy.

largeups for the large thumbwheels, i had ever only done small ones previous. nice work !