Indiana

Are there any Nanoloop .gb, rom files, floating around that can be flashed to my EMS Cart?

Medina, Ohio

There are...

Indiana

Where can i find these roms..

Medina, Ohio

Hope im obligated to tell you...http://www.coolrom.com/roms/gbc/4868/NanoLoop_Music_Generator.php

Indiana

Thanks. What version is this? Are there anymore?

Medina, Ohio

Im not sure, but it just takes a google. https://www.google.com/?q=nanoloop%20rom

Indiana

Thats what i've been doing cant find anything else, so keeping the topic open. Anyone who knows where to find/create rom files of any 1. nanoloop files please HELP

Buy a cart. smile

Medina, Ohio
an0va wrote:

Buy a cart. smile

Nope, none.

Indiana

sad Okay

Gosford, Australia

even if you do flash the rom to an EMS cart it doesn't work anyway

Sydney, NSW

Untrue. I've used the NL One demo on my EMS cart and it works like a dream. Never tried saving, though.

Unsubscribe

So like a dream, when you wake up you have nothing.

That Nanoloop rom floating around is 1.2 or older, probably a bit older.
Does NOT work with EMS64 USB
DOES work with earlier EMS carts such as Smart Card 32m

1.3 works with both USB and 32m and the rom can probably easily be found on Google.
(nl13d.gb used to be available from nanoloop.de, same goes for nl15)

There is NO Nanoloop rom that can save your work if you run it on anything besides the actual Nanoloop cart.
(maybe some really hacky stuff can pull that off?)

You're better off buying a real Nanoloop cart. The roms are good for trying it out though.

Last edited by _-_- (Jun 12, 2012 11:12 pm)

babylon

well i have ran the demo through lameboy on my ds and used save states to keep the little diddy i was working on but i cant see this being practical in any way. the way its was explained to me is that olivers one smart dude and made it so you have to buy a cart for any serious use. start selling rocks, i hear thats what the kids do.