Long Beach, CA

Decided to fire up a track I haven't touched in about 2 weeks. When I go into each phrase, some notes are deleted, different instruments are lined up with the wrong notes.

ALL THE OTHER SONGS ARE FINE.

Any idea what could have caused this?

My guess it's just a track that didn't recover from the (GB) battery dying during one session with my band. But usually I fix that problem with a quick reset.

Last edited by Terbografx (Jun 13, 2012 1:54 am)

mainz, grmny.

LSDJ probably didn't boot properly or the Game Boy went off while this song was playing. At least these are two of the reasons the same thing happened to me several times.
You can prevent this if you use stable LSDJ versions. Also, make backups regulary.

Long Beach, CA
Stern Fucking Zeit wrote:

LSDJ probably didn't boot properly or the Game Boy went off while this song was playing. At least these are two of the reasons the same thing happened to me several times.
You can prevent this if you use stable LSDJ versions. Also, make backups regulary.

Ahhh, figures.

Yeah I'm going to spend tonight recomposing off a backup I made. Thanks!

mainz, grmny.

Probably the only thing you can do, if you can't get it back together like it is.
Oh, sometimes simply reloading the song itself helps. But I guess you tried that already.