Unsubscribe
4mat wrote:
Frostbyte wrote:

No matter what gear you have or how bad you want it, you will suck until you have written at least 100+ songs.

um, where do you get your information from?

NSW, Australia

My opinion is this guy has to fix his attitude before fixing his music.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
The Sky Is Black Not Blue wrote:

My opinion is this guy has to fix his attitude before fixing his music.

Wow, man, you are so late to the party.

Cambridge UK

I'd have an attitude if I was told I needed to do something exactly 99 times over before I stopped "sucking".

Cambridge UK

I can't believe nothing has been said about the title of that track though. "Apple Dragon", discuss.

NSW, Australia

Yeah, i don't agree on the 100 songs and you'll be pro statement, some people's first songs i have heard are excellent.

Cambridge UK

Mozart's "twinkle twinkle..." is still pretty dope for a first track. Not saying anyone here is Mozart but there sure is a middle ground between that and the aforementioned take on what can make you a good musician. Anyway, good musicians don't make good music necessarily. As an example, good studio musicians: Toto. good music: The Ramones.

Spokane, Washington

Yeah, i don't agree on the 100 songs and you'll be pro statement, some people's first songs i have heard are excellent.

It doesn't mean you'll be pro just because you wrote 100 songs, it means the more you make music the better you get and the more you learn. So even if someones first song is pretty good, they will always progress as they write new music.

Rochester, NY
George wrote:

I can't believe nothing has been said about the title of that track though. "Apple Dragon", discuss.

I was trying to avoid that subject

NSW, Australia
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:
George wrote:

+1

George wrote:

Mozart's "twinkle twinkle..." is still pretty dope for a first track. Not saying anyone here is Mozart but there sure is a middle ground between that and the aforementioned take on what can make you a good musician. Anyway, good musicians don't make good music necessarily. As an example, good studio musicians: Toto. good music: The Ramones.

TOTO's 100TH SONG WAS 'AFRICA'.

Cambridge UK

What is an apple dragon? Is it a dragon made of apples? A dragon that breathes apples? An apple that turns you into a dragon? If so, can I have one?

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

+1

You cannot give out points. That's my thing. ChipsChallenge is already at +3. Fer realz. Look it up.

Lexington, KY
4mat wrote:
George wrote:

TOTO's 100TH SONG WAS 'AFRICA'.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Cambridge UK

I DEMAND AN ANSWER OP

Savannah, Georgia
George wrote:

I DEMAND AN ANSWER OP

Well, obviously since he's mentioning Apple he's just talking about the new iDragon they're revealing next year in WWDC that breathes lawsuits and DRM. Not all that exciting.

Last edited by Aeros (Jun 17, 2012 2:36 am)