Cambridge UK

Only 93 more to go...

yes, got to get to page 100 before it gets good.

Cambridge UK

92 2 awesome

1472 posts to go

Cambridge UK

Where is the OP? I have a craving for a dragon stuffed with exactly 100 apples.

but which type of apple? there are so many

Last edited by 4mat (Jun 17, 2012 4:07 am)

California

OP's probably left. He posted on µCollective once and hasn't been back since.

Gosford, Australia

the first 99 types of apples suck

bump

ad-hell-aide

guys, this thread was great!

Cambridge UK

I'll take full responsibility for this thread being awesome but will blame Frosbyte for the extinction of delicious delicious apple dragons.

BOSTON

Cambridge UK

People getting told to lurk more James

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
herr_prof wrote:

Maybe we need a forum for Constructive Compliments tongue

I think you have a nice beard but then again you could do with more beard on your beard.

And kudos for dragging this shit out for 8 pages that's some real skill/determination/boredom right there

As for the song I didn't listen to it because I was too busy reading stuff

uhajdafdfdfa

RE the 100 songs thing, a LOT of musicians get worse and worse as their "career" goes on (maybe they are slowly becoming dream theater). then again some people start making bad attempts at a genre and move through passable attempts at a genre to ultra polished "best of ___ genre" music.

it does take a little while to get to grips with music though. let's just say your music will be DIFFERENT in 100 songs time (for better or for worse) and that will happen anyway, you can't stop it (unless you QUIT).

sorry i didn't have a lot to contribute maybe i just wanted this thread to be even longer

BOSTON

this is a pretty classic debate actually, and an interesting read on the subject (beyond Malcolm Gladwell, who I find to be a bit "light") is Galenson's "Old Masters and Young Geniuses", which argues that both can be right but usually for different reasons:  http://www.amazon.com/Old-Masters-Young … 0691121095