Indiana

so basically came across an article that talks about a guy in Texas assaulting and killing somebody he caught molesting his daughter.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/11/justice/t … ?hpt=ju_c2

Was what he did wrong? Right? Understandable under the circumstance? Should he be punished, and how? What are your thoughts on vigilant justice in general? Does the kind of victim or crime make a difference in how you feel about it?

Last edited by boomglitch (Jun 15, 2012 3:09 am)

New Albany Indiana

Maybe a chip tune battle would have been appropriate, and don't mess with texas.

New Albany Indiana

I just got done watching the video, and i dont thank he was intending to kill the guy.

Indiana
Bit wish wrote:

I just got done watching the video, and i dont thank he was intending to kill the guy.

I don't either.

I'm just curious how others feel about this.

New Albany Indiana

for a chip tune forum people are very universal on this sight.

I think his response was understandable, and the situation obviously called for action. That being said, I would call it wrong to kill the attacker intentionally, unless there was no other way of stopping him.

The alleged abuser was known for his horse-grooming abilities

I thought Texas is the kind of state you also can shoot someone for stepping on your property?
Or is this just a biased opinion like German's eating tons of kraut?

Well, hard to tell in this case.
It depends on your own perspective i guess. Do you have own children or not? When you have yourself some, you judge quiet different in such cases.

New Albany Indiana
an0va wrote:

The alleged abuser was known for his horse-grooming abilities

im afraid to ask what this means

Chicago IL

alright, chipmusic

New Albany Indiana
Saskrotch wrote:

alright, chipmusic

yeah, whats up with rape and the sudden topic, people get raped every day,  cheers ^-^

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Bit wish wrote:

yeah, whats up with rape and the sudden topic, people get raped every day,  cheers ^-^

How old are you, bit wish?

New Albany Indiana

14, sorry if i sound stupid or arrogant.

mainz, grmny.

Wow. Mods, I would appreciate if you would not ban me for telling Bit wish what a massive herpderp he is.
Thanks in advance.

Edit: Derped for great injustice.

Last edited by Stern Fucking Zeit (Jun 15, 2012 5:41 am)

mainz, grmny.
Bit wish wrote:

Shock your parents - read a book.

Indiana
Auxcide wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

How old are you, bit wish?

Bit wish wrote:

WHAT IN THE FUCK!?!?!

IS THIS!?!?!