clovis CA

i was looking for roms to put on my carts, im getting bored with the ones i have right now (aside lsdj...) so i was thinking how about we get a favorite rom thread going. post any and every rom that comes to mind. NES, GB, and any other platform you jam on. bonus for non-game type roms wink

mine are...
kirby's dreamland
harvest moon 3
gta 2
megaman xtreme
lsdj 4.3.1
and trip world

Fargo

Zelda:  Link's Awakening.
for NES try Zombie Nation.  It's pretty hilarious.  I would buy it, but it's impossible to find.

Savannah, Georgia

trip world, gradius, kirby's dreamland, double dragon, muddygb, nerdrix, and electric drum are the only roms i ever use

My Igloo

SNES: Illusion of Time/Gaia, Soul Blazer, Turtles in Time, Mega Man X, Goof Troop, Super Tennis, Super Metroid and a lot of others. I usually play the classics and if someone have some good tips on multiplayer games for SNES I'd love to hear them.

NES: Batman, Gunsmoke, Gradius, Mega Man 1-6 and I can't come up with anymore atm,haha.

Rochester, NY

lsdj 4.6.6 is all I need

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

All Megaman.
Also the Nes remake of FFVII is pretty cool

clovis CA

ff7 is pretty sweet, played it maybe 2 or 3 times all the way through xD
are there any artsy or ammusing roms for gameboy? ( something like a glitchNES or indie roms?)

Super Bat Puncher demo

Joliette, QC, Canada

Jim Power in Mutant Planet (ST)
Little Samson (NES)
Alter Ego (NES/ZX)

NES:
Ninja Gaiden
Megaman III
GlitchNES (v1)

GB:
Tetris and LSDJ errday

babylon

on gb i like the saga series( final fantasy legends in the states) which are actually still being made for ds.
i usually only play dragon quest on my power pak anymore.
this threads making me want to bust it out though. ive kinda been stuck on games from the saturn/psx era for a while. saturn is THE machine to have for schmups. and lsd dream emulator has been getting alot of love from me. the image is easy to find.

Czech Republic

Castelian ..... Catrap ..... Tripworld ..... Nanovoice / Nanosynth ..... Nemesis 2 .... Daikuno Gensan ..... Bonk's Adventure / Bonk's Revenge
Super Mario Land ...... Asteroids ..... Pocket Bomberman ..... Kirby's dreamland 2 ..... Warioland 2 ..... Mole mania

LSDJ

My top GB roms

Earth

Metroid 2: return of samus - pretty solid.

Joliette, QC, Canada
ryba wrote:

Catrap

Totally forgot about this nice game !!!
Thanks man ! big_smile

clovis CA

so is nanosynth/nanovoice any good? ive heard of it , but what is it?

BC, Canada

Most of these I play with actual carts, but...

NES: Abadox, Silver Surfer, Pictionary, Tetris

SMS/GG: Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Super Columns, Columns, Shinobi 2, Shinobi, Pacman, Pinball Dreams, Micro Machines

Genesis: Columns, Comix Zone, Jurrasic Park: Rampage Edition, Kid Chameleon, Sonic Spinball, Sonic 3, Sword of Vermilion, Vectorman, Vectorman 2, Earth Worm Jim, Crüe Ball, Alien 3, Toejam and Earl: Panic on Funkotron

SNES: Pilotwings, Secret of Mana

GB/C: Yoshi's Cookie, Tetris, Dr. Mario, Pokemon Pinball, Bonk's Revenge, Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, LOZ: Oracle of Seasons

Lynx: Rampart, Checkered Flag, Xenophobe, Pinball Jam

GBA: Drill Dozer