Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Greetings fans. I have decided to expand my musical abilities by questing into the world of collaboration. I respect most (emphasis on "most") of you as talented musicians and chiptune enthusiasts. I would like to begin a collaborative album with a few fellow artists.

The album in mind would contain covers of such songs as: "I Want to Hold Your Hand," "Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites," and anything Skrillex. Other ideas include pioneering a fusion genre of chiptune and Christian rock, which I call, (tentatively,) "Christ-tune".

If you wish to join me in my endeavor, leave a response detailing why I should work with you. Your response will be critically analyzed for any and all flaws.

Sincerely, your good friend xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx.

Abandoned on Fire
xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx wrote:

Greetings fans. I have decided to expand my musical abilities by questing into the world of collaboration. I respect most (emphasis on "most") of you as talented musicians and chiptune enthusiasts. I would like to begin a collaborative album with a few fellow artists.

The album in mind would contain covers of such songs as: "I Want to Hold Your Hand," "Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites," and anything Skrillex. Other ideas include pioneering a fusion genre of chiptune and Christian rock, which I call, (tentatively,) "Christ-tune".

If you wish to join me in my endeavor, leave a response detailing why I should work with you. Your response will be critically analyzed for any and all flaws.

Sincerely, your good friend xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx.

Savannah, Georgia

oh boy hwg

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Aeros wrote:

oh boy hwg

Are you interested in my proposition?

NSW, Australia

lol

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
The Sky Is Black Not Blue wrote:

lol

Are you interested in my proposition?

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

It's such a huge honor, you guys. Cut it out.

NSW, Australia

I know i should take it more seriously considering there is like the whole CMO lining up for a collab with this chap

Madison, Wisconsin, USA

I am looking for SERIOUS PARTICIPANTS ONLY!!!

California

Oh hey, I remember you from 8bc. How's it goin'?

Last edited by VCMG (Jun 17, 2012 2:46 am)

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
VCMG wrote:

Oh hey, I remember you from 8bc. How's it goin'?

Much better since I started taking medication. How are you?

Last edited by xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx (Jun 17, 2012 2:49 am)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I am looking for SERIOUS PARTICIPANTS ONLY!!!

Do you know Smashboy or Yugiohmaster? Both of them are totally rad and would probably love to work with you.

My Igloo

Ohhhh yush! I've almost missed to read about your greatness and your equally great endeavours Champ! This certainly brings a grin to my face and I sincerly hope you find someone to collab with. I would've been interested to collab, but I just removed My eardrums. Sorry and gods speed!

-True fan heart

Last edited by PolarBirds (Jun 17, 2012 3:19 am)

I wonder who the real account behind this troll is.

Last edited by L-tron (Jun 17, 2012 3:22 am)

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
L-tron wrote:

This is my real account, jackass.

My Igloo
L-tron wrote:

This is my real account, jackass.

And...Here we go!