Cornwall, UK

it's like all these people want to do is try and get famous as quickly as they can.

well I for one am sick of it.

I spend weeks writing my music down on ACTUAL STAFF PAPER! yes believe it or not some of us still write our music by hand

Then I'll spend months creating my electronic music, no daw's, no loops, no digital anything, just analog recorded drum machines, and analog synthesizers.

so tell me what is you excuse for your low brow effort and failure to understand sound design and composition?

if you are looking for true art you can find me here

soundcloud.com/theotheraphextwin

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
theotheraphextwin wrote:

it's like all these people want to do is try and get famous as quickly as they can.

I spend weeks writing my music down on ACTUAL STAFF PAPER! yes believe it or not some of us still write our music by hand

Then I'll spend months creating my electronic music, no daw's, no loops, no digital anything, just analog recorded drum machines, and analog synthesizers.

so tell me what is you excuse for your low brow effort and failure to understand sound design and composition?

I think I'm in heart

Rochester, NY

I wanted to make this thread too

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Damn...

Your music sucks.

uhajdafdfdfa

WHY DOES NOBODY TAKE THE TIME TO TROLL PROPERLY ANYMORE? it's like all these people want to do is try and get banned as quickly as they can.

Cornwall, UK
8-Bit-Rex wrote:

Damn...

Your music sucks.

your obviously superior opinion has been noted.

however,

maybe you should listen again.

I don't believe you are quite grasping the hours, days, weeks, and months, I put forth into my creations,

and upon listening to some of you works, I can tell you do not do the same.

You've still much to learn of the craft.

Cornwall, UK
ant1 wrote:

WHY DOES NOBODY TAKE THE TIME TO TROLL PROPERLY ANYMORE? it's like all these people want to do is try and get banned as quickly as they can.

How is my expressing my feelings towards music trolling?

I can't quite see your logic.

That's not even worth a Saskrotch 'ohohohooo snap' quote.
You need to spend more time on your insults.

California

Tracking is a pretty quick way to write music. So are you basically asking why trackers are like trackers?

sweden

Maybe you wouldn't have to waste so much time if you skipped the paper and analog recording part wink

Also, you smell bad.

Lexington, KY
theotheraphextwin wrote:
8-Bit-Rex wrote:

Damn...

Your music sucks.

your obviously superior opinion has been noted.

however,

maybe you should listen again.

I don't believe you are quite grasping the hours, days, weeks, and months, I put forth into my creations,

and upon listening to some of you works, I can tell you do not do the same.

You've still much to learn of the craft.

I see you are your own toughest critic....
Or maybe trolling.

Cornwall, UK
Auxcide wrote:

That's not even worth a Saskrotch 'ohohohooo snap' quote.
You need to spend more time on your insults.

I don't know what you mean.

VCMG wrote:

Tracking is a pretty quick way to write music. So are you basically asking why trackers are like trackers?

I'm wondering why you take this easy way out, falling into some cookie cutter industry,

rather than implementing the true arts, and organizing ideas with technique, and study.

Rather than just placing notes that sound "right" in a correct order.

Hoping to gain some form of popularity.

So you are the other aphex twin? Cool.

nashville,tn
theotheraphextwin wrote:

lolz, i spend all my time trying to bypass/forget the years of theory i studied. i like music that goes nowhere-blame it on the motorik and minimalists? as for sound design-trampling the limitations of the hardware is all the fun, there are more than a few composers here that coax some truly beautiful emotive sounds from their bits..... been a while since i heard any analogers doggin on digital enthusiasts-takes me back to the heady late 90's........ pragmatism ftw

nashville,tn
theotheraphextwin wrote:

Rather than just placing notes that sound "right" in a correct order.

wait how is doing this with paper first different from in a tracker or step sequencer?