uhajdafdfdfa

julian assange chiptune compilation?

uhajdafdfdfa

People Who Have Submitted: ant1, Zan-zan-zawa-veia, Wailord

Last edited by ant1 (Jun 22, 2012 11:33 am)

Unsubscribe

So what.. ear rape?

sorry julian, my wikileaks mirror is the only thing i can do for you at the moment

Melbourne, AU

I'm already blonde and australian what else is there for me to do

Rochester, NY

Whenever I see this guy's name I always think of Julian Casablancas instead of whoever this guy is

ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

whoever this guy is

you should probably like, look into reading the news some time

herr_prof wrote:

So what.. ear rape?

well it is chiptune OOOOHHHHHHHH SSHHH---

Last edited by Battle Lava (Jun 21, 2012 9:44 pm)

Chicago IL

this is subversive

Philly, PA, USA
Saskrotch wrote:

this is abrasive

uhajdafdfdfa

it's not supposed to be subversive i just want to hear some fun music inspired by julian assange

hardcore, Australia

Ideally this compilation should be made of tracks you have intercepted but never been released and you release them without the authors knowledge or consent.

Last edited by godinpants (Jun 22, 2012 1:39 am)

montreal, qc
godinpants wrote:

Ideally this compilation should be made of tracks you have intercepted but never been released and you release them without the authors knowledge or consent.

Now that is actually kind of a genius idea. Who doesn't have amazing tracks by friends lying about that never got released for whatever reason.

On the other hand, I don't see a collective dick-move like that garnering a lot of goodwill from the parties involved.
The listeners would win, though.

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Oct 11, 2021 6:48 pm)

Rochester, NY
Battle Lava wrote:
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

whoever this guy is

you should probably like, look into reading the news some time

too busy watching jersey shore

or whatever is on tv these days I guess

ilkae wrote:
godinpants wrote:

Now that is actually kind of a genius idea. Who doesn't have amazing tracks by friends lying about that never got released for whatever reason.

On the other hand, I don't see a collective dick-move like that garnering a lot of goodwill from the parties involved.
The listeners would win, though.

agreed, that would have been entertaining. and actually would have seemed inspired by assange instead of of just grouping a bunch of songs and putting his face on the cover.

uhajdafdfdfa

hopefully people channel the spirit of julian while writing songs,- It's not meant to just be grouping a bunch of songs and putting his face on the cover