Savannah, Georgia
Auxcide wrote:

I dun't c mai name. sad

One day I'll be popular too, you just wait, Mister! wink

one more release like that last one should do the trick

DaPantz wrote:

stfu dixls

+1

Last edited by Aeros (Jun 21, 2012 11:01 pm)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Thus the great 'I hate pixls' thread of 2012 began and fell.

[Also, Aeros wins my love.]

I kinda love that this is basically a Popularity *Tournament*. I hope this stays super light-hearted, it doesn't matter at all.

Trash80 for Prez!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Zef wrote:

Trash80 for Prez!

can the final round be an IRL beatdown to the death?

actually PLEASE let's make this like a 2d fighter

Chip Fighter II Turbo

and maybe during the cons, add teams superbosses like Metroid Metal for:

Chiptune VS. VGM 2

Brooklyn NY US

an0va wins everything.

buffalo, NY
Bit Shifter wrote:

an0va wins everything.

Yeah I feel like my battle with him will be like a mirror match except my mirror is somehow much more handsome than me.

holy hell this is that thing

mainz, grmny.

I do have a Chiptune dick, too.

Damn, I voted on who I thought was best at measuring dicks. hmm

The Internets

Oh hai.

Yeah, I just want be to very clear that this whole 'Nugget's Choice' thing is purely for fun and not based on any set of standards.  If anyone is taking it remotely seriously, you're doing it wrong.  This is what happens when you watch a lot of WWE and start to imagine your favorite chiptune artists fighting for a shiny belt.

In fact, I'm pretty sure virt will only talk like a sports announcer during the show and he has taken to calling me Bob.  Really, we're making a huge mockery out of this because we can.

There will be a Nugget related prize going to the winner. It's not a photo, but that was actually a really close guess.

Iowa

No one can compete with my cock....

mainz, grmny.

Oh, that's a nice cock, too, yeah.

Last edited by Stern Fucking Zeit (Jun 22, 2012 1:42 am)

Abandoned on Fire
Noise Channel wrote:

Oh hai.

Yeah, I just want be to very clear that this whole 'Nugget's Choice' thing is purely for fun and not based on any set of standards.  If anyone is taking it remotely seriously, you're doing it wrong.  This is what happens when you watch a lot of WWE and start to imagine your favorite chiptune artists fighting for a shiny belt.

In fact, I'm pretty sure virt will only talk like a sports announcer during the show and he has taken to calling me Bob.  Really, we're making a huge mockery out of this because we can.

There will be a Nugget related prize going to the winner. It's not a photo, but that was actually a really close guess.

Excellent!  big_smile  Im into it.

Place your bets!

ohio gozaimasu

GET READY BITCHES