Planet Zaxxon

Please read forum rules: 

11. Please do not create threads for the sole reason of soliciting votes from this community.

Rochester, NY

Are you my mommy?

Gosford, Australia
Cooshinator wrote:

GET READY BITCHES

oh my god i nearly died

Noise Channel wrote:

Oh hai.

Yeah, I just want be to very clear that this whole 'Nugget's Choice' thing is purely for fun and not based on any set of standards.  If anyone is taking it remotely seriously, you're doing it wrong.  This is what happens when you watch a lot of WWE and start to imagine your favorite chiptune artists fighting for a shiny belt.

In fact, I'm pretty sure virt will only talk like a sports announcer during the show and he has taken to calling me Bob.  Really, we're making a huge mockery out of this because we can.

There will be a Nugget related prize going to the winner. It's not a photo, but that was actually a really close guess.

i seriously want to do this lucha libre style

i will be called

el supremo

Savannah, Georgia
Noise Channel wrote:

There will be a Nugget related prize going to the winner. It's not a photo, but that was actually a really close guess.

is it Nugget's yiff-toy

Noise Channel wrote:

Oh hai.

Wow, now I'm going to try really hard at being more popular before the next vote; I could really use a new dog!

Last edited by Zef (Jun 22, 2012 3:14 am)

buffalo, NY

The Internets

We just aired our first Nugget's Choice Award show. I invite everyone to listen for a bit just so you can get an idea of the kind of mood we're setting.  virt ripped his pants on AND fell backwards out of his chair over the air.  Yeah.  Enjoy. smile

Noise Chan's Nugget's Choice Show

Also, a Nugget yiff toy is an amazing idea. *writes it down*

Last edited by Noise Channel (Jun 22, 2012 4:27 am)

Savannah, Georgia
Noise Channel wrote:

Also, a Nugget yiff toy is an amazing idea. *writes it down*

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

Sweeeeeeden
O2star wrote:

Please read forum rules: 

11. Please do not create threads for the sole reason of soliciting votes from this community.

I believe the meaning of "soliciting votes" is to say "vote for me (or my best friend)" not "go vote for other people in this poll with no prize".

Robotcity, the year 20XX
an0va wrote:

actually PLEASE let's make this like a 2d fighter

Chip Fighter II Turbo

and maybe during the cons, add teams superbosses like Metroid Metal for:

Chiptune VS. VGM 2

Ok, when is this going to happen?

Robotcity, the year 20XX

Oh fuck, I just saw all the brackets. How the hell should I choose between An0va and Danimal Cannon??

Liverpool, UK

gtfo back to 8bc with this shit

Rochester, NY

calm down kid, 8bc is deadddddddddddd

Cambridge UK

"Chiptune is a simple game; 16 men play gameboy for 90 minutes and at the end, Bit Shifter always wins."

That's how it goes, right?

shanghai

MONODEER VS SHITBIRD OF GTFO