trondheim, norway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zeVa5S0 … ture=share

made by Jody Irving & White elephant films

Japanese girls and 8-bit music. all a chiphead could want?

What do you think?

babylon

im about this.

i'm not sure if you know this, but there were like a ton of asian people in that..

other than that i liked it, just kidding.  great high quality footage. 

i like the song too, it's different than the other stuff of yours i've been listening too.  good job!

Turku, FIN

Helgeland8bitSquad, your dub stuff is awesome, been listening those recently smile

NC in the US of America

Ah... I finally figured out that really pretty cascading arpeggio. This has been a very educational video.

This was cool. Kind of trippy, and weird that so many of those girls had the :3 shaped mouth.

My only complaint is that the girl with the blue monocle didn't get enough face time. sad

trondheim, norway

Thanks guys! Great to hear your feedback!

UK
helgeland8bitsquad wrote:

Do you not think you're stereotyping?

The video had a short attention span because it just mainly featured close up shots of peoples faces, you should vary the shots more if you were to improve it. 4 minutes itself felt like a long time just to watch peoples faces.

[Edit: wording]

Last edited by CS (Jul 12, 2012 11:50 am)

England

its very creepy :)

Last edited by Jellica (Jul 12, 2012 11:34 am)

do you have an obsession are you fixated

i think it is an interesting vidio and the song is good

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Whoa creepy. I felt like a stalker, just watching it.

trondheim, norway
CS wrote:
helgeland8bitsquad wrote:

Do you not think you're stereotyping?

The video had a short attention span because it just mainly featured close up shots of peoples faces, you should vary the shots more if you were to improve it. 4 minutes itself felt like a long time just to watch peoples faces.

[Edit: wording]

Don't you think you're taking me a little bit too serious? Stereotypes, Smereotypes, Tereotypes.. tongue Thank you for your feedback smile