Abandoned on Fire

LINK:  http://datathrash.bandcamp.com/album/lo … night-kids

Scotland's Comptroller shares his dark future vision in these two pulse grinding tracks (available to a lucky few as solid-formed-data for direct aural insertion) ...

"In the dream of the Commodore 64, through GP2X distillation: street punk, turf wars, the network via a cross racing team. In fact, only the dead or abnormal feel the thunder. Sublimation of nature over generations of experience." - Comptroller

East Kilbride, Scotland

This is unsurprisingly a great release, as all of Comptroller's releases are. The man can do no wrong.

Also, a Scottish chiptune artist putting out a C64-sampled limited lathe-cut clear record with 2 tracks on it? Where have I heard of something like that before? tongue

Abandoned on Fire
Sycamore Drive wrote:

Also, a Scottish chiptune artist putting out a C64-sampled limited lathe-cut clear record with 2 tracks on it? Where have I heard of something like that before? tongue

Eh?

Edinburgh
Sycamore Drive wrote:

No samples here, just direct C64 abuse [edit: actually wait... there are some]. But yeah, there is a precedent! 10k did it before as well. I guess we are all just cool guys?  cool

Last edited by Comptroller (Jun 25, 2012 3:19 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

http://www.discogs.com/Neurobit-Rhodos- … se/2021836

Edinburgh

5 copies left, btw.

Also enjoying the Neurobit action in this thread.

Abandoned on Fire

RECORDS ARE SOLD OUT!  YAY!  ...unless you didn't get one in which case :'(

Matthew Joseph Payne

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID I MISS THIS

I would have bought the shit out of a record. sad

Milwaukee, WI

I was thinking of picking one up as well. Bummer. What was the total run on these?

Edit: Accidentally a word.

Last edited by TSC (Jun 26, 2012 5:32 pm)

Abandoned on Fire
TSC wrote:

I was thinking of picking one up as well. Bummer. What was the total run on these?

Edit: Accidentally a word.

15 copies total.  Rarest of the rare.  Hen's teeth, even.

hardcore, Australia

So this sold quick. Just to keep my edge I'll do a run of three. I'll keep one, one will go to my mum, and the last will be sold for an huge price that will fund a further run of 1000 which will sit on a shelf in my house and never sell.

Last edited by godinpants (Jun 26, 2012 10:06 pm)