Finland

So, if there would be possibility to buy an EP from App Store (or for Android, lets not get into that), what kind of content would _you_ like to see? Alongside of music of course.

Minigame? Artsy experience? Photos? Videos? Some sort of music toy?

And if there's some cool examples, it would be nice to see!

Last edited by DKSTR (Jun 26, 2012 6:22 am)

Sweeeeeeden

What I think would be cool in that case is an app which generates the music rather than simply play back mp3 files or similar. But that would require an actual effort, so I don't expect to see that... And likewise, of the things you mentioned, I'd lean mostly toward "artsy experience" and "music toy". For example, say you have a predefined melody and a TB-like bassline. You then have some limited influence over the filter cutoff and other settings. (If you want to be fancy, you could automate the influence of the user selection over time, so the user setting has almost no effect near a breakdown section, but almost complete influence during a longer section.)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
nitro2k01 wrote:

What I think would be cool in that case is an app which generates the music rather than simply play back mp3 files or similae.

Like Bjork's Biophillia album/app? It combines all of the aforementioned examples. That'd be cool if someone did a chipmusic one that told a story also.

Finland
Auxcide wrote:

Like Bjork's Biophillia album/app?

Goes little bit off-topic but since I've been laughing to this for days now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGUbtyvXu-Y

----

Hmm the idea to have stems on the app is interesting for sure but havent really seen examples that would have gripped my attention. And if at same price you would get the mp3's then I dont know if it would add the value that much when work hours are counted.

babylon

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superbro … #section_2

its kind if a full fledged game/album but its what instantly came to mind.

Paris, France

I'd like to make one like an oldschool music-disk, small in size, and animations in sync with the track (Like using XMs/MODs), would be cool for a release smile