New York

http://levelmusicmaxo.bandcamp.com/

It's all up there.  I also consolidated every other Level Music I've made on that handy index page!

I released Level Music A and N today, and they're the first pair of Level Music volumes I'm releasing for the alphabet series!  Next up will be Level Music B and O!

Check it out!

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

This is about 20 miles up my street, looking forward to working my way through these!! A compiled zip file of everything under your "levelmusic" project would be nice!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Maxo wrote:

B and O!

lul'd, but I'll be checking this out later wink

Last edited by Auxcide (Jun 26, 2012 7:49 pm)

Chicago IL

so much music omg

Reminds me of a more proggy (in terms of instrumentation) Nesmetal

New York
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

This is about 20 miles up my street, looking forward to working my way through these!! A compiled zip file of everything under your "levelmusic" project would be nice!

If you look at any of the numerical releases, I've got a compressed file of all of them, I just figured I'd wait a little to start including the new stuff as well!

Thanks all!

Yes.

OKay, so I spent all day and listened to every single one of your "Level Music" releases. yeah I dig this shit overtime, PLEASE do all 26 letters!!

New York
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

OKay, so I spent all day and listened to every single one of your "Level Music" releases. yeah I dig this shit overtime, PLEASE do all 26 letters!!

I plan to!  I've begun work on b + o, and c + p will be themed on certain game genres!

Yes.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Oh damn this is cool stuff

NC in the US of America

Just bumping this because this is awesome and I have Level Music C and P and decided to see if there were more. Good gravy! O.O

AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

And all the numbers too!!!

matt's mind

to infinity and beyond!

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Thanks for bumping it, I'm listening to it right now and it's pure genius.