Tulsa, OK

BUMPED

I liked it better the second listen smile

Westfield, NJ

This would be a good time to mention that mr. Jake Allison deserves some props for track #7 "Z-Saber." It was originally his song and he sent it to me to sorta "remix" or "collab" and I did some fun stuff with it and we had a few revisions back and forth and then it was the holy grail and we both died because we knew it could never get better than that.

Massachusetts, USA

Act IV, and Stars are my faves, nice work Decktonic!

NSW, Australia

Nice!

Tulsa, OK
Decktonic wrote:

This would be a good time to mention that mr. Jake Allison deserves some props for track #7 "Z-Saber." It was originally his song and he sent it to me to sorta "remix" or "collab" and I did some fun stuff with it and we had a few revisions back and forth and then it was the holy grail and we both died because we knew it could never get better than that.

thanks man smile

Westfield, NJ

hi, quick update, "Stars" is now on Spotify:

http://open.spotify.com/album/28Mx4PD7K7hzgH3eY4YkgA

enjoy!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Auxcide wrote:

I have nothing to say, which you should take as the greatest compliment. Seriously, speechless.

(Mebbee I'll regain speech later)

Auxcide wrote:

Nope. Still speechless.

It's awesome.

Westfield, NJ
Auxcide wrote:
Auxcide wrote:

I have nothing to say, which you should take as the greatest compliment. Seriously, speechless.

(Mebbee I'll regain speech later)

Auxcide wrote:

Nope. Still speechless.

It's awesome.

THANK YOU! heart

I like your album too. Just wanted to make sure you know.

NSW, Australia

Bumping this just because it's so good

BOSTON

agreed. this album fucking rocks! high on the list of best ds music I've heard for sure, and I'm not just saying this because I got a totally sweet shout out wink

Westfield, NJ

thanks guys smile

@james we should hang out again sometime.