NC in the US of America

Is it possible to do such a thing?

washington

This is an awesome idea, I'll try to make it work.

Savannah, Georgia

i seriously hope someone figures out how to do this

Riverside, CA

MIDI in would be way cooler, but then you might as well just use Piggy.

washington

Is there any way to use Piggy tracker on an emulator?

Austin, Texas

I'm not that experienced with Piggy, but I understand to be multiplatform, so it runs natively on most operating systems.

Having LSDj Keyboard functionality in an emulator would be rad, but for that to work, the emulator would have to be able to replicate link cable input. I don't know if any emulators exist that can do that.

NC in the US of America
Telerophon wrote:

I'm not that experienced with Piggy, but I understand to be multiplatform, so it runs natively on most operating systems.

Having LSDj Keyboard functionality in an emulator would be rad, but for that to work, the emulator would have to be able to replicate link cable input. I don't know if any emulators exist that can do that.

That's what I feared.

Madison, Wisconsin, USA

yeah

BK
basspuddle wrote:

Is there any way to use Piggy tracker on an emulator?

It runs natively on Windows, Linux ,and OSX

Riverside, CA
Telerophon wrote:

BGB supports link cable emulation.
It's closed source though, so you'd probably have to bug the dev to support the keyboard or something.

Sydney, NSW
xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx wrote:

yeah

and how?