Frostbyte wrote:

pixels.

ultramega wrote:

Pixelgent wrote:

That's it I quit pixel art forever

It's so hard to call one better than another

N.E. U.S.

Another try

Probably should change colors, but I made the I transparent so it could have a cool effect on different websites, but it didn't work that well.

.FILTHadelphia

Fuck. Make me a logo brohams. Solid work in this thread, no joke.

washington

I'm not even going to try, the competition is too great. Just for fun, how much do you charge for one of those carts?

I don't really sell them. They are hand built and really only usable for special purpose. they take roughly 1.5 hours to complete. What purpose did you have in mind

Sweeeeeeden

Since nobody asked, I threw together a Gameboy viewer for these images. Left/right to select image. A to invert the image, if you want to do that for whatever reason.

http://www.gg8.se/temp/maize.zip

Yep, I even included Ultramega's sketch, even if it looks a bit corrupted because information is missing at the bottom.
This ROM might be useful if you want to show one of these logos on a modded Gameboy for sale. But make sure you get permission from the respective logo creator etc.

Edit: Perhaps I should mention that I modified R4C7's logo slightly to make it work better with the GB screen resolution. I included two versions of it, one where the logo part was resized with the HQ2X algorithm, and one where it was resized *2 with pixelated (nearest neighbor) ersizing.

Here's a minimalistic pixel version.
(looks a little bit blurry because of the scaling)

Hey nitro, any chance of throwing together an app that would take grayscale images and compile them into a viewer rom. say maybe 4-5 images.

Also, I will only use who's images I give a prize lol. which may have to be more than one, and ill switch it up once in a while. I am banking on using one as my actual logo, then some of these pixel ones on a gameboy screen for potential sale.

Sweeeeeeden

The hardest bit in doing that is reading and converting the graphics data. Currently, I'm using an old DOS program for the conversion. I'm planning to write a replacement for this program, and maybe I never actually will. But if you have any other images you want converted, within reason, I can do it for you.

Boston, MA
nitro2k01 wrote:

Since nobody asked, I threw together a Gameboy viewer for these images.

cool! today i'll have time to vectorize mine, hopefully I win something, either way graphics + source files (.psd, .ai) will be on my blog for download

Rochester, NY
12ianma wrote:

It's so hard to call one better than another

No it's not

is the best pixel one, still waiting for someone to post the best yellow/black one

/opinions no one asked for

Philly, PA, USA

wait so people are just going at it just making logos?
ok...

washington
12ianma wrote:

I don't really sell them. They are hand built and really only usable for special purpose. they take roughly 1.5 hours to complete. What purpose did you have in mind

I don't know, maybe for photographic purposes, like putting a logo on a gameboy screen for a picture or something like that.

mainz, grmny.

Quite cool stuff by Frostbyte so far.

+ this:

mysterystain wrote:

make my cheque out to cash

Ciudad de méxico, MX

This is amazing.