I am in need of a more official version of my mountain-like maize logo. I would like 2 designs. A larger version of the black and yellow, and a smaller black and white only gameboy screen resolution size. if anybody would like to try, I'll give the best one, or only one need be, a free cart with the Rom flashed to it. or some simple Rom of choice like mgb or DMG test program.

What do you mean by more "official"? What would you want changed?

Well it looks a little ghetto. Basically tighter around the edges would be sweet. like, it's made in Microsoft paint on a laptop, and I have no artistic skill.

Philadelphia

I could make a vector logo for you if you'd like. That way I could just scale it for you without losing any quality.

I can do the same, no biggie smile

Philadelphia

Ffffffffffff You were here first. TAKE IT AWAY SIR

LAWLAWLAWL thank you ;D

He just made me a gameboy too, I just wanna give something back to him besides just my money smile

Philadelphia

No worries at all. Just make sure you do a good job! Although I'm sure you will smile

That gameboy should get there tomorrow!

Yup! I saw smile How about we both do it and he can choose which one he wants? big_smile

How about we three do it.
Haha big_smile I hate my timezone, i never get here in time smile

Sydney, NSW

I'll give it a go tomorrow, may as well!

Philadelphia

I'll whip something up at work today. Although my question is, how similar does it have to be to the original? Might redesign just a little bit.

Whatever is cool. I'm no graphic designer. I'd love to see new spins on it

Turku, FIN

send me a few carts and i make that logo look super neat wink

It will be a 4mbit rom. Just like the plcc cart but with no socket, just for clarification. with choice of LED color. like this