Unsubscribe

They have a great zoo there.

Godzilladelph

nah i'm good. thanks for the offer though!

ant1 wrote:

i love linkin logs

Fixed.

Louisiana

Edit: deleted post for the sake of not arguing with any trolls tonight

Last edited by Vex (Jun 30, 2012 8:15 am)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

In b4 troll just to claim he was in b4 troll.

Louisiana
Auxcide wrote:

In b4 troll just to claim he was in b4 troll.

Lmao

Well atleast I know one person read what I wrote.

Last edited by Vex (Jun 30, 2012 8:16 am)

Chicago IL

in high school p.e. this one dude called me and my friends linkin park cause we were 3 white dudes and a mexican dude

Louisiana

I wouldve just called you..."3 white dudes and mexican dude".

Or racist...

Last edited by Vex (Jun 30, 2012 8:30 am)

Gosford, Australia

mario cutting himself at a rave

Finland

That Jay-Z / Linkin Park record is catchy as hell, one of my favourite guilty pleasures.

shanghai
DKSTR wrote:

That Jay-Z / Linkin Park record is catchy as hell, one of my favourite guilty pleasures.

truth. i dont like the cd though because the live show is much better. that is a dope collaboration and im not ashamed i like it....well not that uch anyway : P

They kinda died with transformers, and minutes to midnight was their last "okay" album... Although, I haven't listened to the new stuff. I can't hate on them though, people don't like them because they're big.

Wait hold on, back on topic, where is the chip influence???

New Albany Indiana

Lol im a big linkin park bronnie, People say their main stream but their music (in the beggining) brought the culture at that time out of the bubblegum pop phase.

New Albany Indiana
Saskrotch wrote:

in high school p.e. this one dude called me and my friends linkin park cause we were 3 white dudes and a mexican dude

Lol its more like a 4 and a half guys and one blacasian (black and Asian).

New Albany Indiana

Ive ben raping their new album like hell but i still dont notice any chip in it. I did notice they had some more "house" influence in it. And even though people may say that linkin park sucks, they still have one hell of a live show.