San Angelo, TX

Times are getting tuff and unfortunatly i am having to sell some of my video game collection.
I AM LOOKING TO GET AN ESTIMATE FORALL OF THIS SOLD TOGETHER, but i might sell it apart on ebay.
What do you think all of this is worth, im looking for a serious amount that i can START a bid on ebay for.
here is what im selling:
------------Gameboy------------------
2x PIL DMGs (one red, one yellow) both modded with Backlights and 1/8 prosound
4x Grey DMGs AllClean
2x LSDJ carts, both EMS USB
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Red
Arcade Classics 2 (Centipede & Milipede)
One of those Japanese 111 in 1 carts (lol sure to get somones attention though)
Super RC pro AM
Bubbble Bobble
Ishido Power Of the stones
Super Mario Land

-------------Nintendo 64---------------
Donkey Kong Transluscent Green N64
Transluscent Green Controller
Memory Card
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Goldeneye
Gauntlet Legends
Super Smash Bro.
Battle Tanx: Globalassault
Pokemon Stadium
XG2
Hexen
Super Mario 64
Body Harvest
Buck Bumble
Space Station Silicon Valey
Pokemon Snap

-----------------Gamegear------------
Gamegear system (black)
Aladdin
Evander Holyfeilds Boxing
Joe Montana football

------------------Sega Saturn-------------
Sega saturn Console
2x Controller
NBA live 98
World Series Baseball
NFL  97
(ALL THE Below games are"Not For Resale" i cant tell if that makes them more or less of value)
Christmas Nights
Nights into Dreams
Virtua Cop
Virtua Fighter 2
Daytona USA
Sega Screams

------------------Sega Genesis-------------------
Sega Genesis with 4 Controllers (2x Turbo)
Road Rash II
NBA Live 97
Wimbledon: Champion tennis
Joe Montana Football 92
Greatest Heavyweights
Shut up & Jam 2
NBA Live 96
Sue Terrania
David Robinsons Supreme Court
Toe Jam & Earl: Panic On Funkotron
Taz-Mania
Sonic The Hedgehog (NOT FOR RESALE)
COACH K College Basketball
NFL 95
Fatal Fury 2
Vectorman
Barneys Hide & Seek
Sylvester & Tweety
Lakers Vs Celtics @ Playoffs
Madden 95
Mario Lemieux HOCKEY
Bill Walsh College Football
NBA Live 95
King Of Monsters 2
Prime Time With Deion Sanders
Wheel Of Fortune
Joe Montana Sports Talk Football
NBA Showdown 94
Bulls & Blazers @ Playoffs
Triple Play Diamond Edition (?)

---------------Playstation 2----------------------
PS2 System
1 Controller
GTA Vice City

---------------Playstation 1----------------------
Model One Playstation
Two Controllers (1x Dualshock white)
Cyberspeed (CIB)
Crash Bandicoot 2
Quake 2
Tombraider
twisted metal III
Tombe Raider the last revelation

-----------------3DO------------------
Completely working MINT 3DO FZ-10
2x Working NakiControllers
1x Original Controller
Psychic Detective
Braindead 13 (New Shrinkwrapped)
Gex
Icebreakers
Alone in the dark
Battlechess
Primal Rage (CIB)
about 20 burned games (Just to throw in)

Thank you for looking,and if anything interests you before i put this on ebay, PM me.

NSW, Australia

You have got some great stuff in your collection, good luck!

Toronto Area, Canada

lol you really expect someone to add this shit up for you? ahaha...

Toronto Area, Canada

One dollar Bob...

.FILTHadelphia

Prob a stack.

NSW, Australia
DEADBEATBLAST wrote:

lol you really expect someone to add this shit up for you? ahaha...

Yeah, i doubt theres a bunch of people lining up to add all of this up sad

Last edited by The Sky Is Black Not Blue (Jul 5, 2012 4:31 am)

Gosford, Australia

well i DID calculate the entire value because i am an expert and in my expert opinion it is worth exactly $572.29

you're welcome

NSW, Australia
Victory Road wrote:

well i DID calculate the entire value because i am an expert and in my expert opinion it is worth exactly $572.29

you're welcome

What would CMO do without Victory Road tongue

Tokyo, Japan
Screamforme99 wrote:

Times are getting tuff and unfortunatly i am having to sell some of my video game collection.
I AM LOOKING TO GET AN ESTIMATE FORALL OF THIS SOLD TOGETHER, but i might sell it apart on ebay.
What do you think all of this is worth, im looking for a serious amount that i can START a bid on ebay for.

The main thing is going to be the condition of the items and if they are complete with manuals and boxes etc, if it is mostly loose carts / games in anything less than excellent condition I wouldn't get your hopes up.

After a quick scan of the list, you don't seem to have particularly rare games. Based on my (slightly out of date) game ebaying experience, auctions for people basically selling of games they bought to play (as opposed to collectors collections who have lots of excellent condition valuable games) don't tend to sell with high starting prices. My advice would be, take a lot of nice pictures, throw the whole thing up on ebay for a very very low starting price and hope for the best.

Riverside, CA

I'd say about tree fiddy.

uhajdafdfdfa

i guess you would get more if you sold each item individually

but it'd mean a lot of trips to the post office

IL, US

id at least break it up by console and seperate the chipmusic stuff...the more you add into a lot, the more you narrow your potential market for it (though the ps one and 2 could go together fine, esp since ps2 plays psone games) selling it all as one bulk lot is unlikely to get you full value for it... if you insist on one bulk lot, seriously consider taking the modded dmgs and the usb carts out and selling those seperate on here... with the mass of sports titles you have and fairly common games, and by lumping together so many systems, you probably shouldnt have a starting bid higher than $80 or so, not sure what itd reach in the end...if you broke them up, you could start around $30-40 per console bundle *a little higher for saturn, possibly 3DO)

Tokyo, Japan

Yah, if you are looking to sell the whole thing at once, I advice a low starting price. I assumed you wanted a quick turn around. If you don't mind putting in a bit more time and effort, ESCs advice will get you more money.

Robotcity, the year 20XX

Yes, agreed with everything said above. Put them on ebay separately. Leave out the LSDJ stuff and sell it here.

It is a shame you do not have any rare games. I would sell the more popular games separately as well, such as super smash bros (N64) and Goldeneye (n64).

The not for resale stuff means they are review copies right? If you have special press editions, that could make them more valuable. If it is just the normal game with “not for resale” slapped on it, it should not really influence the value I think.

The problem with old consoles is that you can buy all those games on Xbox arcade, PSN, Wii Channel nowadays and their value kind of dropped.

Troll account, banned

San Angelo, TX

Thank you all for giving me some advice,
I am looking to make about 400-500$ but I'm seriously contemplating not selling it as I might not get close to that much.
The 3DO is Propably my best item I would get paid for, I have seen some with far less games then mine go on eBay for almost 200$
And as for the sports games it's kind of hard not to collect video games and run into sports games, when I purchased the majority of my sega systems from another collector, I got over 100 sports titles for ms/gen/sat/dream and took them all too a pawn shop that specializes in VG and traded them all for a couple of SNES, N64 games as well as my primal rage in box.
I would just get rid of my entire collection....
But I don't Want to see it all go....
But this is not all of it.
I will try and get rid of the majority of my chip stuff soon on CM.o