Boston, MA

Hey guys, this is my latest track using LSDJ. I'd love to hear what you guys thought did/didn't work out! smile

http://chipmusic.org/soleviio/music/bee … th-dracula

NSW, Australia

It's great, is that the kinda style your going for?

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Uh. . . Yeah. I'm in love with it.

NSW, Australia

Me and my client Auxcide our now your permanent fanbase.

Mission Accomplished

Last edited by The Sky Is Black Not Blue (Jul 6, 2012 12:47 am)

NC in the US of America

I wish I could make stuff like that

NSW, Australia

Waittttttt have i missed something here?

SketchMan3 explain!

Last edited by The Sky Is Black Not Blue (Jul 6, 2012 2:41 am)

NC in the US of America
The Sky Is Black Not Blue wrote:

SketchMan3 explain!

What are you talking about?

I don't think you missed anything, but I'm definitely missing whatever you're not missing.

NSW, Australia
SketchMan3 wrote:
The Sky Is Black Not Blue wrote:

SketchMan3 explain!

What are you talking about?

I don't think you missed anything, but I'm definitely missing whatever you're not missing.

I think i'm missing that your missing what your not missing

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Sketchman in shy and is taking his time before he shows his stuff. He says he wishes to make stuff like op. I am eagerly awaiting more of Sketchy's music.

TSIBNB wasn't aware of Sketch's reclusiveness.

Everything clear?

NC in the US of America

I'm sorry, I need to stop making it all about me.

I like this music. It's catchy and complex all at the same time. Every time I hear chipmusic like this I think "This is what the classical music of today should sound like".

Auxcide wrote:

Sketchman in shy and is taking his time before he shows his stuff. He says he wishes to make stuff like op. I am eagerly awaiting more of Sketchy's music.

TSIBNB wasn't aware of Sketch's reclusiveness.

Everything clear?

Don't take that to mean I actually make stuff that sounds anything like Solevilo's music. "I wish" means exactly that. Like tossing pennies in a well.(hmmm... that'd make a good album title...*noted*), nothing will come of it. I've tried copping other peeps style... does not work for me.

Just to clear things up even more.

NOW MOAR CC for the OP!

All I can say is... make more music like this. *Goes of to search for more Solevilo music*

Boston, MA
Auxcide wrote:

Uh. . . Yeah. I'm in love with it.

Thanks man! I'm so glad you think my nooblet musics are worth a listen. You already know how much I like your stuff. tongue

SketchMan3 wrote:

I'm sorry, I need to stop making it all about me.

I like this music. It's catchy and complex all at the same time. Every time I hear chipmusic like this I think "This is what the classical music of today should sound like".

Haha, it's funny you should say that, since I kind of started this track with the idea of blending a Bach-esque baroque sound with the chipmusic style. Glad that seemed to work! smile

SketchMan3 wrote:

Don't take that to mean I actually make stuff that sounds anything like Solevilo's music. "I wish" means exactly that. Like tossing pennies in a well.(hmmm... that'd make a good album title...*noted*), nothing will come of it. I've tried copping other peeps style... does not work for me.

Just to clear things up even more.

NOW MOAR CC for the OP!

All I can say is... make more music like this. *Goes of to search for more Solevilo music*

Thanks man, I really do appreciate the encouraging comments. And I totally feel you, I don't think it's good to necessarily "copy" other peoples' styles, but I will say that in my short time using LSDJ, I've learned a -ton- by just driving in my car and trying to figure out how my favorite chipmusicians do what they do in LSDJ. Listening critically is key, I suppose! smile

washington

This is only your second LSDJ track? Incredible. This makes my music sound like... uhh... mormon techno?

NSW, Australia

It is pretty incredible considering it's his second LSDJ song.