vancouver, canada

Just wanted to see who else might be headed for PAX Prime at the end of august.   maybe some loose coordination could happen over... something?

in terms of accommodation i'll likely be crashing with a couple of Seattle friends at their house, but if there's enough mutual interest i could be convinced to share a room with a bunch of folks at a hotel.

Does anybody know if there'll be a Jamspace there, like there was at PAX East?  Also, based on my rudimentary googling, i couldn't figure out conclusively how one might go about playing there.   do you have to reserve a timeslot?  am i supposed to talk to the MAGFest guys or something?  I'll probably ask these questions on the penny arcade forums too, but i figured there might be people here with the inside scoop.

Matthew Joseph Payne

Glowing Stars, Crashfaster and Awkward Terrible are all coming together. We're playing jamspace and also playing a legit show... I think? I'll post all the real info when I'm given all the details. Might be doing some Matthew Joseph Payne stuff too.

So, YES LET'S MEET UP DAWG

The Bronx
kineticturtle wrote:

Glowing Stars, Crashfaster and Awkward Terrible are all coming together. We're playing jamspace and also playing a legit show... I think? I'll post all the real info when I'm given all the details. Might be doing some Matthew Joseph Payne stuff too.

I'll be there, too:

kineticturtle, you might want to check this out: http://monobomb.com wink

BOSTON

ahhhhh i wish

buffalo, NY

I'll be there playing shows

buffalo, NY

I'll be there hosting a Chiptune panel with Abducted By Sharks

I'll be there working a dealer booth. ^.^

vancouver, canada
kineticturtle wrote:

word. let me know if you guys need help saving money on accommodations smile 

unfortunately i got an email from the MAGfest guys saying that there won't be a MAGfest Jamspace at PAX prime this year.  too bad - i wonder if there might be an alternative to it though...

danimal cannon wrote:

I'll be there hosting a Chiptune panel with Abducted By Sharks

rad!  can you tell us how the panel might be different from the PAX East one you did?

Seattle, WA

I'll be there. Stop by the Supercommuter booth in Bandland and say Hi!

Seattle, WA US

Fuck, people actually come to this?? How do I go display my chipz and meet other chippeeps without paying money?

Seattle, WA US

So out of loop, I am

vancouver, canada

so, i just noticed the PAX schedule has been posted: http://prime.paxsite.com/schedule

any events/panels that tickle anybody's fancy so far?  obv there's danimal and abductedbysharks' chiptune panel - any other recommendations?

Seattle, WA US

I believe the Electric Child should be hosting a separate chip panel as well.

Now, in regards to there being no Jamspace.. I think an outdoor Gameboy throwdown is in order

vancouver, canada
boaconstructor wrote:

Now, in regards to there being no Jamspace.. I think an outdoor Gameboy throwdown is in order

sounds like A Thing To Do.

four days left mofos!

buffalo, NY

Fuck yes

vancouver, canada

oh also i whipped up this track on the bus in anticipation for PAX later this week.  #seapunk

http://soundcloud.com/bryface/seaport

excite!!!!!  btw i'm in portland for the next couple of days, if anybody else is kicking around, hit me up.

Last edited by bryface (Aug 27, 2012 7:23 pm)