Australia

This is a 36 minute, fully edited, mixed and fully mastered live coverage of Radlib's magnificent set from Blip.  It's on Vimeo for best vid / aud quality.

https://vimeo.com/45312306

- Shot on 5 cameras bootleg style (don't underestimate what a few Powershot's / IXUS's can do!)
- Microphones placed in audience / on stage + feed from on-stage DJ mixer
- Highest quality workflow until web encoder (which has done an amazing job of keeping sound and vision intact)

Edit:

Live mix session from 4 mics and line:

I hummed and haa'ed about if this really constitutes a "release"; but given the length and context, I think it get's away with it!!  Besides, it was a f**king amazing show for all who were there.  I gave the audio to a friend and while she's been loving it, I showed her the video yesterday and her comments were "it's even better as a video"... hence keeping it that way!  Hopefully Radlib will follow this up with some extended versions of these tunes on a studio release soon.  Shot & released with full permission from Radlib / CHiKA, etc.

Enjoy :-)

ps. Will offer more track titles in time. Included is "Off the Meter", "March of the Whoompleotides", "Detonate", cover of "Minha Caipirinha É Ótima (Very, Very)" by minusbaby,  cover of "Human Nature" (originally by cTrix).

Last edited by cTrix (Jul 8, 2012 5:35 am)

Nashville, Tennessee

SO
GOOD
FFFFFF

Nashville, Tennessee

but seriously, this is beautifully done. thanks.

Massachusetts, USA

I can't get over how awesome this is, thank you cTrix for putting this together, and thanks to all the camera people and CHiKA, and especially Radlib for rocking so hard.

Set also contains a cover of "Minha Caipirinha É Ótima (Very, Very)" by minusbaby - starting at 17:03.

Tokyo, Japan

This is probably the greatest video I have seen in my whole life. People should marry ctrix and radlib and have babies with both of them to make more people with this much talent.

like, whoa

Bronx, NY

I'm not even joking when I say that this made me enjoy life a whole lot. I was extremely happy while this was happening. Great job capturing it here!

matt's mind

yeah.  this is soooo good.  thankyouthankyouthankyou!   (i was packing up during this set hmm )

Philly, PA, USA

This set was so extraordinarily good and the video is awesome as well, nice job!

Boulder, CO

Mad nice.

mad performance, mad cTrix skills!

This is super dank yo.

EDIT: http://vanguard-music.blogspot.com/2012 … -nuts.html

big_smile

Last edited by Frostbyte (Jul 7, 2012 5:57 pm)

--

Last edited by ioflow (Jan 5, 2017 8:56 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

So nice!

Paris, France

Great set smile

vancouver, canada
cTrix wrote:

Edit:

DAT EDIT.  great work man!  more live videos of chipsets should be like this for sure.