Can you help? LSVJ need for this week and I can not download from official site, anyone can have fun? or an alternative to download?

im sorry for my english...

THANK!!

Last edited by Alien Valtan (Jul 7, 2012 2:37 pm)

Just donate via PayPal and you'll get a username and password in your email. Go to the downloads page and click on the latest version and enter your username and password.

IL, US

no, he's talking about LSVJ (something sidabitball had on his site) not LSDJ... seems sidabitball's whole site is down right now

Wilmington,NC

Download seems very elusive. http://web.archive.org/web/201012302047 … i/doku.php

Last edited by soultron (Jul 7, 2012 3:17 pm)

IL, US

^ the above still doesn't get you to a download, sadly

hardcore, Australia

There was a working link on TCTD at some point. I remember using that when all else failed.

bufff are broken links on every page sad any of you can have fun? please!

IL, US

edited your thread title for you, hope it helps find a working download link.. i always wanted to mess with it a little and never downloaded it myself, so i wouldn't mind a working link either

thank you man!!

IL, US

also, posted on facebook.. hopefully one of the guys in that downloaded it a year or so ago still has install files somewhere on a hard drive so they can upload it (saw a bunch of my friends in that thread)

many thanks friend hope to get lucky

Chicago

Searched the internet high and low, nada...
Seems like a very cool project, why was it abandoned?

Milwaukee, WI

I may still have one. Checking now.

Milwaukee, WI

LsvjSetup.exe

I'm getting errors about AForge.Controlls.dll. Perhaps someone else might have better luck?

**EDIT: Accidentally a word.

Last edited by TSC (Jul 8, 2012 12:53 am)

sad

Chicago

THANKS TSC!
My computer seems to install and execute this program swimmingly.